~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

^ The what? I hope you're gay bro.. nothin against you if you are, but if you aren't, what kinda comment is that?

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

^ The what? I hope you're gay bro.. nothin against you if you are, but if you aren't, what kinda comment is that?
He's poking fun at a female Nt'er who has repeatedly posted that 'Wale could get it'.

But if he isn't........
indifferent.gif

wow, wale getting fat 
laugh.gif
and info on j. cole's olympics? are those the 2002's (correct me if i'm wrong with the year) or the 'for the love of the game's?

Originally Posted by theLwerd

wow, wale getting fat 
laugh.gif
and info on j. cole's olympics? are those the 2002's (correct me if i'm wrong with the year) or the 'for the love of the game's?
you mean 2004. & i can't tell from that view which one he has on. probably da '04...i believe i've seen him in a pair '04 before.

wow, wale getting fat 
laugh.gif
you mean 2004. & i can't tell from that view which one he has on. probably da '04...i believe i've seen him in a pair '04 before.

wow, wale getting fat 
laugh.gif

I think Currensy wears a 7 or 8 forreal...Shout to Premo wit the Prairie View gear on...cats forget he's from TX

Originally Posted by vood99

He's poking fun at a female Nt'er who has repeatedly posted that 'Wale could get it'.

But if he isn't........
indifferent.gif
lmfao...i must say...that isnt the most flattering pic of him...he is starting to look on the chub chub side. but ya'll know what it is. he could still get it. i said id stop saying it and here we have my fellow nt'ers saying it for me.
laugh.gif
oooh the irony. lol  j.cole is always rocking the oly's is that the only shoe he has? lol

Originally Posted by aj4ismyfav

35buqs0.jpg
what movie is this from.... a lot of people...tyrin turner (M2S)...i dont remember him being in house party, the house party crew, and a bootleg chris paul.

edit- nvm documentary is MJ's playground...never heard of it until now.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

But if he isn't........
indifferent.gif
lmfao...i must say...that isnt the most flattering pic of him...he is starting to look on the chub chub side. but ya'll know what it is. he could still get it. i said id stop saying it and here we have my fellow nt'ers saying it for me.
laugh.gif
oooh the irony. lol  j.cole is always rocking the oly's is that the only shoe he has? lol
And if you're referring to the two pics, thats the same night I believe. If not,
grin.gif

no...he was on 106 with them on and i saw some other pics where he was rocking them. matter of fact i can only recall him wearing those shoes lol.

no shots taken...got my vest on
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

But if he isn't........
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
And if you're referring to the two pics, thats the same night I believe. If not,
grin.gif
She's referring to that other time he wore them with that Polo hoody.

Ah okay gotcha ha. That $%%% still on his come up lol can't afford no heat yet

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by DZaster

But if he isn't........
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
She's referring to that other time he wore them with that Polo hoody.

I wouldn't be surprised if those are the 10' Olys & they were probably given to him

Back
Top Bottom