Wale in those Heiny's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

^ The what? I hope you're gay bro.. nothin against you if you are, but if you aren't, what kinda comment is that?
He's poking fun at a female Nt'er who has repeatedly posted that 'Wale could get it'.

But if he isn't........
indifferent.gif
lmfao...i must say...that isnt the most flattering pic of him...he is starting to look on the chub chub side. but ya'll know what it is. he could still get it. i said id stop saying it and here we have my fellow nt'ers saying it for me.
laugh.gif
oooh the irony. lol  j.cole is always rocking the oly's is that the only shoe he has? lol
And if you're referring to the two pics, thats the same night I believe. If not,
grin.gif
She's referring to that other time he wore them with that Polo hoody.

I wouldn't be surprised if those are the 10' Olys & they were probably given to him

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you for thinking J.cole is famous enough to get Jordans sent to him

My dude Wale.
pimp.gif

Why does homie's jeans always look like they've been heavily used and never washed. I understand selvedge denim and whatnot, but his jeans just look dirty sometimes.
laugh.gif

mj19849313.jpg

mj19849328.jpg

mj19849387.jpg

mj19849382.jpg

mj95963.jpg

mj97981.jpg

mj969713.jpg

mj979855.jpg

mj020357.jpg

* fyi I just acquired 1200+ untagged MJ pics from gettyimages. I might upload them at the end of the week if anyone is interested

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

^ The what? I hope you're gay bro.. nothin against you if you are, but if you aren't, what kinda comment is that?
He's poking fun at a female Nt'er who has repeatedly posted that 'Wale could get it'.

But if he isn't........
indifferent.gif
lmfao...i must say...that isnt the most flattering pic of him...he is starting to look on the chub chub side. but ya'll know what it is. he could still get it. i said id stop saying it and here we have my fellow nt'ers saying it for me.
laugh.gif
oooh the irony. lol  j.cole is always rocking the oly's is that the only shoe he has? lol
And if you're referring to the two pics, thats the same night I believe. If not,
grin.gif
She's referring to that other time he wore them with that Polo hoody.

I wouldn't be surprised if those are the 10' Olys & they were probably given to him

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you for thinking J.cole is famous enough to get Jordans sent to him

i gotta agree w/ the chick...

didnt he have them on when he went on 106 and park..

lyrics still
eek.gif
 though...

on another note...

there is a serious need for Vintage Heat On the Diamond/Gridiron/Court thread...

postin pictures of Michael Jordan is kinda pointless...

ohwell.gif

ross is too fat so his jeans are too big and his fits look off. but he does always rock heat. I have respect for him even though most will criticize on his music or whatever. BAWSE!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

OVO Festival in Toronto.

2a4v15g.jpg

my man is like "son, really  ?"

it boggles my mind how these people dont have stylist or something, or someone that doesnt grab them before they run on stage .....

Some dude's just don't have a sense of style...

Like even if they have stylist, that bring them a bunch of fresh sh*t, they won't like it...

So the stylist gotta go buy stuff they like, cause you can't force em to wear it, you can only suggest...

Back
Top Bottom