~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

You'd think with all the classic gems he wears that he'd know the names (2:30).....*shrugs.
Cole loses points for me on this one. I understand what he means by how he wears his sneakers to the ground but to call yourself a big jordan fan and not know the names of at least your "favorite" jordans is really uncool.

do they look like CDP's to your or 01's? Couldn't really tell but judging from the leather they looked like 01's?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

You'd think with all the classic gems he wears that he'd know the names (2:30).....*shrugs.
wow...i just lost all respect for that dude....son's a fraud.
laugh.gif

he actually somehow managed to get the numbers right despite being uncertain.....then he messed up again when he thought the III's could be the VI's

Originally Posted by windycity7

no that serious lost respect? really?
roll.gif
when people front on trivial things like sneakers, imagine what else they front on...."when someone show you who they are, believe them"

Fam, yall n's is wild gay tombout losing respect for dude cuz he got other $%%* to worry about besides Jordans.

Ninjahood, you stay being the dumbest poster on NT.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif
when people front on trivial things like sneakers, imagine what else they front on...."when someone show you who they are, believe them"
Did he ever call himself a sneakerhead? NO. He just buys what he likes. He likes Jordans and he buys them. No collecting. He wears them till they are dirty. You think Jay Z knows what shoes he is wearing half the time? NO.

laugh.gif
@ everyone catching feelings over Cole. So he can't be a huge Jordan fan because he doesn't idolize a pair of shoes like all of you?
There are tons of people in this world who love Air Jordans, who grew up watching Jordan play, that don't know the names of all the Jordans and the nicknames for them.
Let dude live.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

roll.gif
Did he ever call himself a sneakerhead? NO. He just buys what he likes. He likes Jordans and he buys them. No collecting. He wears them till they are dirty. You think Jay Z knows what shoes he is wearing half the time? NO.
if HE  bought the sneakers himself, as you are implying, don't you think he'd at least care to know what number it is or have some sort of CERTAINTY when he answered those questions? He did call himself a BIG JORDAN FAN. Or, maybe he's just lucky that he has the faintest of backgrounds with Jordans and that his stylist actually has taste in shoes, not giving him other BS.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
@ everyone catching feelings over Cole. So he can't be a huge Jordan fan because he doesn't idolize a pair of shoes like all of you?
There are tons of people in this world who love Air Jordans, who grew up watching Jordan play, that don't know the names of all the Jordans and the nicknames for them.
Let dude live.

THIS ......"cole gotta die he dont know his jordan #'s" once again not that serious

i thot this was celebs rockin sneakers/heat not "lets give our opinions on how legit an artist is bc he doesn't kno his %$!%"....can we move on? where the pics @?

roll.gif

I'm sure you don't listen to J Cole so I'll be the 1st to tell you in a good majority of his songs he says he DOESN'T give a #%+@ about fashion etc.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

roll.gif

I'm sure you don't listen to J Cole so I'll be the 1st to tell you in a good majority of his songs he says he DOESN'T give a #%+@ about fashion etc.

your wrong i do listen to cole i was making a funny

Kinda surprised... With some of the nice sneakers he pulls out, I'd think he'd know which ones they were.

Nice guesses though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Fam, yall n's is wild gay tombout losing respect for dude cuz he got other $%%* to worry about besides Jordans.

Ninjahood, you stay being the dumbest poster on NT.

are you j-cole's sister or something? pull your skirt down b
laugh.gif

i mean..c'mon....who DOESN'T know what da III's are...

8788ASSlamDunkFreethrow.jpg

you don't even gotta know about kicks to know about what dunk contest and how important were these shoes ....son just exposed himself as a product of a stylist.
laugh.gif

Ninjahood falling through with the self-titled sized pics 
pimp.gif

Just noticed these though, Wiz in Jams
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom