~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by DZaster

^ Maybe he did a custom

too much detail based on what i have seen in the past the only thing custom on their pieces are the engraves in the back
i could be wrong though

but it most def looks like a blackmetal on jays

Damn, those Icee Fresh joints are wayy better then Good Woods...
I'd actually rock one of those....

KANYE-OG-MURAKAMI-JESUS1-400x300.jpg

sick.gif

That is all.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Fam, yall n's is wild gay tombout losing respect for dude cuz he got other $%%* to worry about besides Jordans.

Ninjahood, you stay being the dumbest poster on NT.

are you j-cole's sister or something? pull your skirt down b
laugh.gif

i mean..c'mon....who DOESN'T know what da III's are...

you don't even gotta know about kicks to know about what dunk contest and how important were these shoes ....son just exposed himself as a product of a stylist.
laugh.gif
Mr oversized pics, Cole is not a fashion rapper. Most rappers are products of a stylist. HECK, Kanye has a stylist. Dude likes the shoes, he wears them. And based on the video, he has some sort of idea about the numbers. So chill. You don't know nothing about Cole's music.

Looks exactly like the North Skull Black Jesus piece Jay-Z is rockin...North Skull is in the UK...that's looks just like it!

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Is that jcole wearing the patent leather Jordan's he doesn't know the name of?

Yes sir, yes it is
laugh.gif

He's wearing the XIs... or was it the XIXs? Or something...

laugh.gif
I kid.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Fam, yall n's is wild gay tombout losing respect for dude cuz he got other $%%* to worry about besides Jordans.

Ninjahood, you stay being the dumbest poster on NT.

are you j-cole's sister or something? pull your skirt down b
laugh.gif

i mean..c'mon....who DOESN'T know what da III's are...

you don't even gotta know about kicks to know about what dunk contest and how important were these shoes ....son just exposed himself as a product of a stylist.
laugh.gif
Mr oversized pics, Cole is not a fashion rapper. Most rappers are products of a stylist. HECK, Kanye has a stylist. Dude likes the shoes, he wears them. And based on the video, he has some sort of idea about the numbers. So chill. You don't know nothing about Cole's music.
laugh.gif

who doesn't know about his warmup mixtape.....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Is that jcole wearing the patent leather Jordan's he doesn't know the name of?

Yes sir, yes it is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by illphillip

Sneaker geeks are HEATED!

Word.
laugh.gif

Losing respect for not knowing the name of some sneakers.
_ outta here.

come on man, this is NIKETALK. What would you expect? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and DZaster why you posting old pics homie?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by illphillip

Sneaker geeks are HEATED!

Word.
laugh.gif

Losing respect for not knowing the name of some sneakers.
_ outta here.
come on man, this is NIKETALK. What would you expect? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and DZaster why you posting old pics homie?
frown.gif

My bad? I never seen them posted in here so that's why I posted. 
grin.gif

alls i gotta say about j cole, is that at least the dude was honest. not even tryin to front like he's a sneakerhead, just said it like it is.

Originally Posted by vancouvergoldberg

alls i gotta say about j cole, is that at least the dude was honest. not even tryin to front like he's a sneakerhead, just said it like it is.

pretty much...

not like he's talkin bout kicks in all his songs or nothin. He likes the looks of kicks, and buys what he likes.

i suppose.....but people that buy things without knowing why their worth buying in da first place are shaky...and thats just in general..not even zeroing in

on j.cole.

i suppose.....but people that buy things without knowing why their worth buying in da first place are shaky...and thats just in general..not even zeroing in

on j.cole.
IMO it'd be a lot moooore shakey if he didn't even like the sneakers and just copped due to the fact that they're 3's. the fact that he saw a shoe and bought it regardless of the number or anything goes to show that people still care what a shoe looks like, rather then what number jordan he gets to say he has. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i see what your saying though fam, really goes both ways in some cases. 

Ninja you gotta understand that not every place is like NY. In NY anyone can tell you what any Jordan is just cause it's been such a big part of the culture as a whole. In most places unless you collecting or into jordans heavy you aint gonna stop and learn about every shoes.

on j.cole.

.....again, maybe dude just likes the look of the shoes and that's reason enough to buy anything if something catches your eye. Worth is only determined by what a person sees in something.

Back
Top Bottom