ebpo wrote:

optimusp517 wrote:

jay-zballer.preview.jpg

What jeans is Jay-z rockin?
Looks like Louis Vuitton Jasper

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Lol, that was the funniest thing I heard all day.

Well, I guess you can't misread on NT
indifferent.gif
I'm glad I made your day
smile.gif

JEANS JEANS, not kicks lol.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by quik1987

acfea5ec3b6840cc083b681542e554a7-getty-90042403eg_cavs_lakers.jpg
I think george got his pair from kobe himself when he appeared on georges show....im not sure though.

I find it weird that the people that can afford court side seats, and im sure a pair of 130 dollar shoes, get the free shoes
eyes.gif

pmon0120 wrote:
23kidd wrote:
quik1987 wrote:
acfea5ec3b6840cc083b681542e554a7-getty-90042403eg_cavs_lakers.jpg

I think george got his pair from kobe himself when he appeared on georges show....im not sure though.

I find it weird that the people that can afford court side seats, and im sure a pair of 130 dollar shoes, get the free shoes
eyes.gif

I agree , I never understood that. I guess thats why they have so much money because they get everything for free.

famous people get things for free from people or companies because it is a bonus for that company to have a celeb wearing their shoe... its basically like freeadvertising..... ex. give kanye 1 free pair of nikes, sell thousands more off the publicity

True but they have been advertising the kobes throughout the game, give some shoes to the people with nose bleed seats, or just draw tickets

for the kobes they gave free crap to everyone courtside. but they had the nike id van at the staple center and had a design a kobe contest. one kid won hiswhole row free kobe 5's and the whole section got shirts too. you just don't hear about that kind of stuff generally. but they got nike got more thenenough advertising with the foam fingers lol

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

never thought 13's looked very good with skinny's, but cudi pulled it off...

no they dont, no he didnt

Get ready for some PM's. Dude has been PMing me all month ...........

LOL! i pm'd you twice to say what i can't say publicly, cuz you stalk my posts... but keep exaggerating.
wink.gif

i couldn't care less if that dude likes skinny jeans or not...

alright fellas.......

NT's ROC wrote:
3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

I'll leave it at that.

Let's keep it clean guys and gals.

Originally Posted by airon0828

for the kobes they gave free crap to everyone courtside. but they had the nike id van at the staple center and had a design a kobe contest. one kid won his whole row free kobe 5's and the whole section got shirts too. you just don't hear about that kind of stuff generally. but they got nike got more then enough advertising with the foam fingers lol
someone on NT was in that "winning row". He got a NikeID gift card to ID a pair of Kobe Vs.

Back
Top Bottom