laugh.gif
.. Q-Tip is that dude.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

cudi rockin black laser ivs?

29z93t2.jpg

Look like the cdp 4's to me.

Those aint even close to being cdp's...red laces is definitely a staple of laser 4's..as well as the quality of the shoe looking much better aswell...and look at those VII's..you can definitely those aren't 02 retros without even knowing JB dropped those again this year..the quality speaks foritself.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

29z93t2.jpg

Those aint even close to being cdp's...red laces is definitely a staple of laser 4's..as well as the quality of the shoe looking much better as well...and look at those VII's..you can definitely those aren't 02 retros without even knowing JB dropped those again this year..the quality speaks for itself.

WOW...nobody gonna call this out????

this n_ in here talking about quality when YOU CAN BARELY SEE THA DAMN SHOE!!!!!....i can understand you thinking its not CDP IVs....but because of thequality???
roll.gif

Ya, i could tell those werent CDP IVs from the pic, but you can barely see enough of the shoe to even talk about quality.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Ya, i could tell those werent CDP IVs from the pic, but you can barely see enough of the shoe to even talk about quality.

That's what I was thinking too?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

29z93t2.jpg

Those aint even close to being cdp's...red laces is definitely a staple of laser 4's..as well as the quality of the shoe looking much better as well...and look at those VII's..you can definitely those aren't 02 retros without even knowing JB dropped those again this year..the quality speaks for itself.

WOW...nobody gonna call this out????

this n_ in here talking about quality when YOU CAN BARELY SEE THA DAMN SHOE!!!!!....i can understand you thinking its not CDP IVs....but because of the quality???
roll.gif

Listen to this idiot.
grin.gif
Maybe with your f'd up vision you can'tsee the shoe, but I think it's pretty obvious what the guy is wearing..and for the record, the quality on the cdp IV's is trash compared to whats onCudi's feet...but then again...maybe that's not all that apparent for a guy like you.
laugh.gif

He isnt debating the overall quality of the shoe... he is just saying how in the world can you tell that the quality isnt good from that picture??

Back
Top Bottom