~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

laugh.gif

I bet the same way you guys are laughing off the thought of the new trend being kilts you guys laughed off skinny jeans.

& You might say "well when skinny jeans started being worn by the masses a number of people already had been wearing them..."i.e. rock and metal fans

Well Scottish people have been wearing kilts for ages so you never know. Kilts could be in bynext year. Man it's a crazy world huh?

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

s6hkcl.png
Shawty killed that dress.

pimp.gif

Who is that?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
it's prolly just a groupie... is that top even connected to the bottom? she looks like she just threw on a sports bra and rolled with it...
laugh.gif

and the look on chris brown's face... it might be completely unrelated to shorty, but you could get dumb busy with captions for that jawn (and the otherone with just her boob in the pic)...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

I bet the same way you guys are laughing off the thought of the new trend being kilts you guys laughed off skinny jeans.

& You might say "well when skinny jeans started being worn by the masses a number of people already had been wearing them..." i.e. rock and metal fans

Well Scottish people have been wearing kilts for ages so you never know. Kilts could be in by next year. Man it's a crazy world huh?
I saw a blog post months ago talking about the new trend in Japan is dudes wearing skirts. All the Japanese dudes was saying how wearing skirtswas about fashion and not being gay. It sound very simliar to dudes who wear skinny jeans.

i already laugh at the way most of these dudes be dressed in NYC, god forbid the day i see some dude in a skirt
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If Rowdy Roddy Piper's style gets bitten, it's official, the fashion "trendsetters" have officially lost their minds. Hell, bring back thefashion from the "roarin twenties"

It's not like this hasn't happened before.

snoop-dogg.jpg

baggy jeans -> skinny jeans -> kilts -> overalls -> jorts -> spandex ->..... it's only a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom