~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by minimalist sole

Kanye is GOD not jesus. lol
fixed
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

^^^^ Levi's acid wash jeans, no lie saw them at Urban Outfitters in the sale section for 14.97

I post a couple pics of Kanye and now Im on his sak? Takeing riding to another level because I said dont sleep on Kanye? lol you dudesare funny. This is a forum bone heads, your suppose to post pics! Half you dudes cop a pair of pradas or a pair of yeezys andthink your fresh. This is like my third post dont get shut down on my fourth.

Originally Posted by DevinMatthew

Originally Posted by rhester

I need that beanie that Usher got on....

Lowkey but still nice....

Lmao! Brp that a regular black beanie. They cost like 5$
laugh.gif
no, it's not. why does everyone on here think allsolid color beanies are the $5 ones from the bodega? that beanie's probably by a designer and $150.

Originally Posted by DevinMatthew

I post a couple pics of Kanye and now Im on his sak? Takeing riding to another level because I said dont sleep on Kanye? lol you dudes are funny. This is a forum bone heads, your suppose to post pics! Half you dudes cop a pair of pradas or a pair of yeezys and think your fresh. This is like my third post dont get shut down on my fourth.

This dude does not wastes post...

*patiently awaits his next post*

Kanye can dress, that's what separates him from the hypebeasts in the hypebeasts thread.

I find it weird that the people that can afford court side seats, and im sure a pair of 130 dollar shoes, get the free shoes
eyes.gif

agreed.

why not give ALL the stuff to the people in the nose bleeds, or better yet, everyone in the building, they can afford it.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

I find it weird that the people that can afford court side seats, and im sure a pair of 130 dollar shoes, get the free shoes
eyes.gif
agreed.

why not give ALL the stuff to the people in the nose bleeds, or better yet, everyone in the building, they can afford it.

Free stuff is just one of the perks you get for spending all that money. It's a strange paradox.

By the way, what the heck is going on in here?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

this thread goes off track again it will be locked..AGAIN!
smh.gif

oh ok my bad i didn't know dudes was that sensitive but it is the beginning of the month.
smh.gif
anyway that wasn't aimed at lil dude, he just needed some cranberry juice, and iwas tryna get him sum.
all im saying is can we see some more pics besides kanye wearing the same damn shoes over and over again ?

nike-x-supreme-blazer-mid-black-colorway-celebrity-kicks-guess-who-2-496x900.jpg
eric-koston-nike-sb.jpg
get-attachmentaspx.jpg
celebrity-kicks-jay-z-air-jordan-7-hare.jpg

oh and by request from you know who, his favorites (ellen and the queen) lol

2127627068_8c3080b0e9.jpg
Queen-Latifah-Latifahs-Had-It-U-471810.jpg

^ im sorry but kanye fan or not, he did his part by contributing and you didn't have to attack him for that. and if you complain about the same pics beingposted again then that would make you a hypocrite. some of those pics were in the older thread.

happy new year NT!

Back
Top Bottom