~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by styso64

haha hipster mustache nd snowboard boots...hey if anyone can pull it off its def P
u guys forgot what pharrell USED to look like?
142647__neptunes_l.jpg
982874_neptunes_200x200.jpg
neptunes.jpg

he had the mustache LONG before he was on his stylish #!#$
laugh.gif
 New P>>>>>>>>Old P

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

No "Heat" But I'm Sorry
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude has no sense of style

That second fit is fire. I wouldn't rock the shoes, but CB is usually hit or miss, need further proof look at the pics above. Hit and miss.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

INFphoto_920429_full.jpg

god man, i want the black jaspers so bad... i'd beat 'em down i'd wear 'em so much (best thing about an all black shoe, can't tell for awhile how beat they really are)... that's exactly the wash of jeans i'd wear with 'em the most too, makes 'em pop more...

amber looking mad fly right there...

and QFT to ol' boy who said anyone who's hit a stripper knows they crazy... a 24 year old stripper chick took my virginity when i was 16... it's a nice story to tell, and she was finer than a mug, but boy was she missing her marbles...
smh.gif

^^^ haha, nah man, learned my lesson on that one... last time i posted pix of a shorty i had in my bedroom only wearing black tape and some handcuffs i got snitched out and suspended for 2 weeks...
smh.gif

cats still blow up my inbox asking to see the rest of those pix i couldn't post (but they're long gone, someone snitched 'em out on photobucket too, freakin' lames)... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by twofeet10toes

^^^why Jo Jo look like hes a fan of Diggy? he prob got the autograph after the pic was taken
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dig's fit is pretty clean in my opinion. Shoes are whack, would've looked better with 4's or something though

Back
Top Bottom