The first pic of the Bawse makes him look deformed
laugh.gif

Amber Rose
devil.gif

And JoJo's life is so pathetic
roll.gif
Is it really??
grin.gif

Considering that his whole family is off being successful in their own ways, and his little brother is doing better than him in his own field, yes, I'd say that it is. Unless you'd consider updating Russell Simmon's blog for a career to be successful
eyes.gif

59889184.jpg

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

The first pic of the Bawse makes him look deformed
laugh.gif

Amber Rose
devil.gif

And JoJo's life is so pathetic
roll.gif
Is it really??
grin.gif

Considering that his whole family is off being successful in their own ways, and his little brother is doing better than him in his own field, yes, I'd say that it is. Unless you'd consider updating Russell Simmon's blog for a career to be successful
eyes.gif

59889184.jpg

So you're saying he's a slacker who does nothing? At least he tried rapping with his crew, and they still try to this day. Even if they are wack they don't give up.

And to the dude up there saying why is Jojo actin like a fan....that's his BROTHER....w t f..

I know he works hard, I'm just saying that he's kind of putting in all that work to no avail. That, along with the fact that the only thing he has going for him is his position on GlobalGrind, which isn't even a very popular site, is what cause me to say that his life is a bit pathetic.

I keep trying to post a pic of Curren$y in the Blk/Varsity Red VIs but it disappears almost instantly after being posted.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]^^ it bothers the hell out of me to ..but hey what can ya do ..[/color]
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
how can you think this picture is cool. one of the corniest imo

Originally Posted by gberdin

how can you think this picture is cool. one of the corniest[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] imo[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]its whats on the feet .....
eyes.gif
[/color]

I know he works hard, I'm just saying that he's kind of putting in all that work to no avail. That, along with the fact that the only thing he has going for him is his position on GlobalGrind, which isn't even a very popular site, is what cause me to say that his life is a bit pathetic.
Thats called LIFE, deal with it.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Bawse.

Son standing in the middle of a pond with suede shoes on....
now thats BAWSE.
pimp.gif

^not as much as dj hi-tek rocking infrared vi's in the pouring rain

that was in the video for "the blast" by kweli/hi-tek

Back
Top Bottom