~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^JS is probably Jeremy Scott.

A.K.A we cant get it....
frown.gif

eyes.gif
____ing sucks man...

but that bape kanye ad is due on the other hand... i still see it going to the 400 price mark
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by misterHalfCabs

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Drake8s.jpg

Hypebeasts at their finests.

Not really talking about Wayne or Drake though.
like you were wearing fitted jeans and cardigan sweaters when you were 12.....

So a person's style cannot evolve over time, if they do then they're considered hypebeasts?

Let's see a pic of your fit when you were 12 and one of what you wearin now.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Drake8s.jpg

So a person's style cannot evolve over time, if they do then they're considered hypebeasts?

Agreed man. The hypebeast stuff is wack cause not one person created this current style. Add to the fact that all those guys standing there have stylist. It's odd when folks think that a person is a hypebeast because they dress a certain way. I guess we should all wear our birthday suits  since none of us are allowed to rock jays and jeans and graphic tees or sweaters, but OH NO if we all did that, we would be hypebeasts.

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Drake8s.jpg

Agreed man. The hypebeast stuff is wack cause not one person created this current style. Add to the fact that all those guys standing there have stylist. It's odd when folks think that a person is a hypebeast because they dress a certain way. I guess we should all wear our birthday suits  since none of us are allowed to rock jays and jeans and graphic tees or sweaters, but OH NO if we all did that, we would be hypebeasts.

hypebeast isn't jus a clothing thing but also a state of mind, when someone wears outrageously flashy stuff usually his/her intent is to draw unneeded attention to themselves and I think thats wuts wrong wit many ppl who dress too flashy, they rn't jus wearin the clothes but they somehow wanna make some kinda of fashion statement about either how well off they r or how creativ they r, which to many humble dudes like us here on NT is some pretentious %%$

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Drake8s.jpg

hypebeast isn't jus a clothing thing but also a state of mind, when someone wears outrageously flashy stuff usually his/her intent is to draw unneeded attention to themselves and I think thats wuts wrong wit many ppl who dress too flashy, they rn't jus wearin the clothes but they somehow wanna make some kinda of fashion statement about either how well off they r or how creativ they r, which to many humble dudes like us here on NT is some pretentious %%$

I don't know bro, cause I personally lose no sleep over what other dudes wear and I'm pretty sure most of NT doesn't either. I could careless. Same goes with the tight jeans arguement. If they want to go ahead and wear skinnys, let them do it. They will be the ones who will honestly be prejudge by the general population.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I just wanna punch lil chucky in the face ..[/color]

roll.gif

you are a fool..... man that made my day.

look at his jeans??
.... what is that.... with those bright yellow shoes aswell...'
im sorry but dude NEEDS to pull up his pants...... thats not a good look..
with the glasses... do they even have lens..?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

The back of that dope Jeremy Scott Cardigan...
pimp.gif
 I wonder how much this thing runs..?
450 I think. If you guys want JS stuff call Fruition up in Vegas. Or you can call UNDFTD Las Vegas and ask for the Fruition number. Jeremy Scott stuff is pretty dope imo but the prices are insane!!!

roll.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
AmnMolinar wrote:

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

The back of that dope Jeremy Scott Cardigan...
pimp.gif
 I wonder how much this thing runs..?
450 I think. If you guys want JS stuff call Fruition up in Vegas. Or you can call UNDFTD Las Vegas and ask for the Fruition number. Jeremy Scott stuff is pretty dope imo but the prices are insane!!!

Man being Ye must be sick, imagine all the free clothes he gets! (i dont even care how loser-+*% that sounds lol)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

fan-jam-2010-1.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]had a chance to go to that concert last night but damn i had to work ..rihanna is so bad. [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and lmao @ tombz [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Drake8s.jpg

I don't know bro, cause I personally lose no sleep over what other dudes wear and I'm pretty sure most of NT doesn't either. I could careless. Same goes with the tight jeans arguement. If they want to go ahead and wear skinnys, let them do it. They will be the ones who will honestly be prejudge by the general population.

well I neva made this a job neither
laugh.gif
, I'm jus givin one of the reasons ppl call otha ppl hypebeasts, I rarely make time for checkin otha Ns' outfits but its more a tool of humor than a reason to judge em (for instance the Hypebeast thread is mor funny than anything)

smh.gif
at dudes sitting around bashing a kid for what he is wearing in a MUSIC VIDEO like the stylist didn't tell him what to wear.
hell, his mother still probably dresses him... not like the kid is making his own decisions about ANYTHING...

Back
Top Bottom