~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by illphillip

I thought that cardigan Kanye had on was ill until I saw the back. J. Crew>that.

Lol i dont know how a pink poodle cardigan could be hot to anyone.
On the other hand....i like jcrew 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I just wanna punch lil chucky in the face ..[/color]

roll.gif

you are a fool..... man that made my day.

look at his jeans??
.... what is that.... with those bright yellow shoes aswell...'
im sorry but dude NEEDS to pull up his pants...... thats not a good look..
with the glasses... do they even have lens..?
eyes.gif
come on, tombz! you cant talk like he's your age man

HAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

Lwerd- your a fool man.... idk what age he is and i doubt he is 19...
there is no age where his pants should be sagging like that.... im sorry.

yeah, ri's got some nice hips, i saw her nude pix, she's decent. but c'mon, don't compare her to B, that's not even fair... there's hardly any women on this planet messin' with B's booty/hips to waist ratio... it's just silly...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, ri's got some nice hips, i saw her nude pix, she's decent. but c'mon, don't compare her to B, that's not even fair... there's hardly any women on this planet messin' with B's booty/hips to waist ratio... it's just silly...

LOL, Ri ri got an @@$ too. And Ri Ri's face looks way better than B's face. I've seen both with no make up and Ri ri takes the cake for being just naturally beatiful. You can find a B looking chick in your friendly ghetto(of course not with her music talent, but I'm talking looks). Ri Ri on the other hand is a different story cause shes exotic.

dont know if this was posted already but joe stay with some heat, i wonder if he collects foams.. any way here are some exclusive 4's and some air force ones

kcjn1d.jpg

ieotae.jpg

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

HAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

Lwerd- your a fool man.... idk what age he is and i doubt he is 19...
there is no age where his pants should be sagging like that.... im sorry.

fiiiine
eyes.gif
he look like a fool anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Beyonce = Most overrated female in the universe. Case in point, this thread. Ri > B. It's all subjective but B is an above average chick with weave, Ri = Amazing.

I think it has to due with the fact that B has been in the spotlight non stop since 98, if nobody knew who b was and she just popped up with a video this year, everone would be all over her like they did keri hilson last year. 

Back
Top Bottom