~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

^^what does the title have to do with anything....you know whats in here right?

celebs wearing sneakers fits better, plus dudes get mad if a pic is posted that they dont consider heat.

yea the title is extremely wack

and whats up with all these old pics?? all we had to do was just continue from the other thread

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by kanyewest773

info on cudi's jeans
too tight.
i actually thought these were straight compared to the ones hes usually wearing
sick.gif

these just seem like regular skinnies...not bad

Just wanted to chime in and say Red Wings and other boots with Cristy wedge soles have been popular in Japan for many years.

Them joints wack, idc if they worn in Japan. Then again I don't dress like ya avg karmaloop NTr at all. You dudes wear those with skinny jeans at that?Yikes....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Them joints wack, idc if they worn in Japan. Then again I don't dress like ya avg karmaloop NTr at all. You dudes wear those with skinny jeans at that? Yikes....

Neither do I good sir...

Ive liked em waaay before the hype..

Besides too many dudes in Bmore love ACG's so I don't see that wave hittin' here

And #!*% no to skinny denim
laugh.gif

%%$%!* gettin yeast infections cuz their jeans too tight
smh.gif

Since the title changed this forum took a turn for the worse. Who gives ahhhh about drake and red wings. Put some so called heat up.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

yea the title is extremely wack

and whats up with all these old pics?? all we had to do was just continue from the other thread
Dog, I don't think you've made a positive contribution to this thread yet....

All you've done is complain...

So how about you go find some of these new pics your fiendin to see and post them up....

#OkBye

I'm pretty sure those are APC New Standards that Cudi is rockin up there,
and the skin tight joints he's rockin with the Jordan III's are New Cure's I believe...

Dudes are scared to even be associated with skinny or slim jeans because of what their NT peers might think.
laugh.gif

Dudes always say the same thing. "He gonna catch a yeast infection wearing those womens jeans
sick.gif
"
Cudi's jeans aren't even that tight.
laugh.gif
Stop being so insecure.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Dudes are scared to even be associated with skinny or slim jeans because of what their NT peers might think.
laugh.gif

Dudes always say the same thing. "He gonna catch a yeast infection wearing those womens jeans
sick.gif
"
laugh.gif
Stop being so insecure.

Never said *#!% about Cudi..

BUT he has worn some yeasty $++ jeans

And It has nothing to do with me being insecure..

*#!% just don't look good to me

I'm not a fan nor do I want to be associated with wearing skinny jeans

97% of ya'll are only wearing skinny jeans cuz of Kanye,Wayne,and Cudi

But I'll stop there..

If it floats your boat, then sail it down the sea...

I'll just never understand skinny denim..esp when dudes sag em
sick.gif

That *#!% ain't cool
smh.gif

Maybe it's just me but I never seen Wayne wear skinnies he wears tiny shirts and people just automatically think he wears them.

So Levi and every other Jean brand started making skinny jeans because kid cudi wear em... Please. Skinny jeans have been around since your mothers and father**** hit puberty. The retro look came back. That simple. Rockstars/hiphop stars wear em and now all of a sudden they're the ones who made it cool as if itwas never around. Please.....

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

laugh.gif

sick.gif
"
laugh.gif
Stop being so insecure.

But I'll stop there..

sick.gif

That *#!% ain't cool
smh.gif
Well for me, I wear " skinny jeans " because they are comfortable to me. That's just me. I can see how other people find themuncomfortable though, I guess it's all preference. I dont wear my jeans OD skinny either, but the fit Cudi has on looks pretty good to me.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

laugh.gif

sick.gif
"
laugh.gif
Stop being so insecure.

But I'll stop there..

sick.gif

That *#!% ain't cool
smh.gif
AF1 beast - QFT

yung satellite - im pretty sure that people who wear jeans of that fit are comfortable in them. isn't that whatits all about? you can't say they aren't comfortable cause of how tight they are, cause you ain't them. as many NTers would say, to each his own.Besides, this "97% of ya'll are only wearing skinny jeans cuz of Kanye,Wayne,and Cudi " is a fallacy. real talk.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by kanyewest773

"AYO...am I the only one who is utterly shocked by the size of Cudi's Cranium...i mean really, look at that thing...?"

sorry my dude but that "thing" helped him write a kick-+@$ mixtape and land a deal with Kanye. im just sayin

Back
Top Bottom