Naw, but seriously, Fab...   Niiiicee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 NY always with the polo

Where was this picture taken place ? Anyone ?
nerd.gif
Art and Design Highschool

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

its a shame how JB is stealin folks money and laughin all the way to the bank. "lets just take the varsity red VI's we realeased a few months ago make em hardly noticeably pinker call em the new infrareds and put em in a pack idiots will buy this *##+"
smh.gif

JB isn't stealing anything, gullible folks are handing their hard earned money to them in droves, JB is just making it easy. Never been a big fan of the VI personally, so varsity red or infrared doesn't matter, I'm not buying regardless.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

css-chuck-english-infrared-pack.jpg

Chuck English
smh.gif
smh.gif
wait yall is that the varsity red's or the infrareds? I can't tell
infrared.
I think he was being sarcastic because the VR and Infrared VI are basically the same.

Okay... thought i was the only one who caught it.

smh. You aight tho Ninja. Haha.

and btw what happened to dude from the cool kids that used to rock the super tight jeans dude is on some "sup my polo's too big" swag nowadays

He's a skinny dude, anything is going to look somewhat big on him. and if he sizes down, it will be too short.

Originally Posted by powderx94

and btw what happened to dude from the cool kids that used to rock the super tight jeans dude is on some "sup my polo's too big" swag nowadays

He's a skinny dude, anything is going to look somewhat big on him. and if he sizes down, it will be too short.
I know im more referring to the fact that this dude just changed his style up completely as of late

Originally Posted by powderx94

I know im more referring to the fact that this dude just changed his style up completely as of late
It's definitely alright to throw in some regular fits even if you wear skinny jeans alot

Its funny to see Swizz Beats wearing the tightest frail-man outfits knowing he used to rob people with Dmx
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom