[ Celebrities - "They Thought they were Doing It" Vol.1 ]

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

picture-9.png
picture-82.png

"Ol Patrick Ewing on draft night suit wearin' #$%@"

Fail. Dude looks nothing like Pat Ewing.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

kevin federline is doing it, dude dropped out of school, smashed at the time the hottest singer out there (both visually and vocally) had a kid wit her, made a crappy rap album and know gets paid millions of dollars to raise a kid

kevin federline is doing it, dude dropped out of school, smashed at the time the hottest singer out there (both visually and vocally) had a kid wit her, made a crappy rap album and know gets paid millions of dollars to raise a kid

Big_Bear_%27Doin_Thangs%27_Album_Cover.jpg

i dunno i could be wrong, he is sitting around with like 4 bears fearless smoking stogies and stuff, eating walnuts, maybe he was doing it ?

i dunno i could be wrong, he is sitting around with like 4 bears fearless smoking stogies and stuff, eating walnuts, maybe he was doing it ?

Originally Posted by tobiastorgenson

I never noticed the #$%&%% up dimensions of the bears in the back.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tobiastorgenson

I never noticed the #$%&%% up dimensions of the bears in the back.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom