+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

laugh.gif
I remember when Dame was mad w/ Nike for not messing with him on getting a shoe.

^ so many people.

And nike would always have this thing where they would say, "We are a athletic based company" or something to that effect.

Now that I think about it they gon just compare playing sports to running across the stage.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

^ so many people.

And nike would always have this thing where they would say, "We are a athletic based company" or something to that effect.

Now that I think about it they gon just compare playing sports to running across the stage.
laugh.gif

well kanye's worldly influence is much bigger than dames is and was

so why Ralph Lauren ain't give him a polo deal when kanye mentioned him in every song?

Do you think Kanye is the most popular person ever?? How bout Shawn Carter in '99? How about when Nelly made a song called...... "Air force1's"?

Don't miss the point here, its very simple.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ That's all Kanye's doing. He designed the shoe from start to finish....reason why you see inspiration from his favorite models.

kanye never stops with the sampling now does he?

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

ShoeConnoisseur,

They're Kanye Wests new shoe with Nike.

And yes, to those wondering; they Glow In The Dark (tour...).

Yeah Ye' is my dude, but those definitely should have been the Spiz'ike.

Originally Posted by mylife07

^^

why are you hating??

are you pulling girls that look as good as that? are you in a TV show? does anyone even know you?

Don't get mad, just take that in to consideration.

get mad at what Spencer? slow your role son, ain't no one paying attention to you. You act like you've never takin' an L before. i see youtaking that flight to colorado to put another L in ya pocket.

seriously, get real. you act like she's your sister or somethin'. just because broad is on tv doesn't mean $!@!. kids these days. stay inschool. or hit up Radio from the designer shoe post, you guys can take out your anger on life with each other.

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by mylife07

^^

why are you hating??

are you pulling girls that look as good as that? are you in a TV show? does anyone even know you?

Don't get mad, just take that in to consideration.

get mad at what Spencer? slow your role son, ain't no one paying attention to you. You act like you've never takin' an L before. i see you taking that flight to colorado to put another L in ya pocket.

seriously, get real. you act like she's your sister or somethin'. just because broad is on tv doesn't mean $!@!. kids these days. stay in school. or hit up Radio from the designer shoe post, you guys can take out your anger on life with each other.

roll.gif
@ spencer being salty

Back
Top Bottom