+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

hweij7.jpg

Hey Kanye......that belongs in the official pick up post. Please post in the appropriate thread next time.

so I see people have went %*$**#+ brain dead, cool

those kanye nikes are TRASH. Like basically eevrything about the ones we seeing looked !!%$%# up. i know nike well enough to kinda figure what pieces came fromwhere but it doesn't work on any level especially that one colorway wee seen like 10 pics of. if you like them you just like wack %%#+ or like kanye toomuc

THe Brown red LVs are trash too. people who bought them were just dumb and got gaffed out by the Jay line they misinterpreted (yes thats right I'm talkinto you weezy, and whoeevr that Ball player I could care less about someone mentioned a few pages back) bottom line is THEY DON'T Look hot and the colorsare stupid. And why you listening to Jay now anyways, sons fashion sense has been garbage for a minute now. Son looks rediculous in that cardigan, like the laywas fine kicks are cool, but then you tryin to be trendy because the internet clowns you THINK control fashion are saying "yeah cardigans are cool"STOP IT. I'm not even against cardigans really, but if its not your swag it dont work, %%#+ looks like one of them shirts chicks wear that hang at theysholders. Like there are no hot cardigans i dunno why people wanna look like mr rogers

then lanvin sneakers are stupid too. People get so gassed up because kanye wore some %%#+ they just don't be caring, son looks like sideshow bob in them@%+!+. Tuckin your whole pants into you kicks was never hot and never will be. makes a whole lay look like the %%#+ the ranger had on in yogi bear cartoons.

and atos are trash too, they just them bootleg a town AF1s with some stupid lookin straps on em.

the whole doir jeans hype is funny to me too. PRPS been makin jeans in the exact same styles and washes before all that in better quality but poeple aregassed for these cheaper versions, just funny

funny topic though people, keep at it

The Jersey Shir tell us how you really feel
happy.gif

First off let me say I agree with you, the Kanye's are butt, Those brn/red LV's are butt and Lanvins are butt x2. With that being said, saying you hatethem is one thing but your pretty much knocking anyone who does like them. That to me don't make sense, everyone has their own sense of style, somethingyou wear may be ugly to some also. Saying people who like the kanye's just like ugly #$%^ or like kanye to much is just silly, maybe they just like theshoe? I know I will laugh if I ever see someone with them, but then again I laugh when I see people rockin tight jeans on this forum and out in public, I willNEVER understand that but again whatever floats their boat
smile.gif

meth you're a smart guy

I mean honestly the catch 22 of it all is if you can pull any of those things off and make em look hot you get double the fly point because so many people havemade them look so stupid, and cause they all are either so plain or wack looking that giving em swag take skill, however in the pics posted that anit happenedyet

I'n not even gonna knock people for liking em, but if those people REALLY like them, why ani't they buyin em, and if ya'll did that prove they arereally heat. people stay posting them plain as wack lookin lanvins sayin they hot and honestly they looked good in maybe ONE picture the way the was beingrocked everything else they wouldn't be $@%$ if kanye wasnt rockin em. honestly there some brand allesandro something that makes a sneak like thats thatsnicer but no ones suckin em cause kanye aint wear em 8 times. i just dont be buying it, I genuinly believe 99% of people jockin them kicks are really justdoing so to jock kanye, sure I'm asuming, but im usually right

Am I the only one who yoked when I saw mr. Lee's shoes???
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
...enough about the "yeezys" and the "LV's", Inever understood people's obsession with other peoples dress...Most if not all celebrities can't dress anyways.....
"I'm usually right"
roll.gif

Geeeet emmmm.

Kanye looks ridiculous in those pictures. The whole +%%+. The jacket, sneakers, jeans tucked in, the bike (I hate these damn kids thinking a %*+#%%! bike issome next level +%%+. %%#!*$!!**+*, it's a %*+#%%! bike!!)

Those Ato's look horrible. They're some knockoffs with the A-Town logo on it (or whatever the @#!* Lil Jon's shoe company was).

jersey, alessandro kicks are very nice, have to agree with you on that. I hope kanye doesnt wear them because that means a lot of people will jump on them.

I agree with dude but those atos don't look like af1....more like a dunk or jordan 1 with "#++ are these straps here for"

and those "air yeezys" smh at that name only looked all right when you could barely see them or just being in that all black colorway, that newone..........
indifferent.gif

Tuckin your whole pants into you kicks was never hot and never will be. makes a whole lay look like the %%#+ the ranger had on in yogi bear cartoons.
u wrong fams

why u think jordans IV-V have that upside down tag on da inside? people used to rock jeans that were so too tight on da bottom so companies used da tongue tobrand da sneaker since it was highly visible...

nwa.jpg

it really wasn't a "look" persay....it was more of what happen with da blacklash of bellbottoms of da 70's.....B-Boys DID cut they'repants smallers and stuff their tongues in da 80's so it comes from all of that...

I dunno Ninja like just looking at the NWA pic they just wearing tight jeans. Kanyes rockin them lanvins like he had his assistent help him stuff his pants allup in the ankles and then tie them for him

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

Originally Posted by DubA169

Dagoldenkiddz wrote:

Theres a better pic of em...........

Iv been trying to figure out what glasses these are for the longest anyone know? i

I am thinking Versace. They cost around the 800 mark.

Nah there deffinatley notVersace,Gucci,Ysl,or Dior i asked..................im thinkin Tom Ford too,and their madd old kanye been rockin since last year!

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

I dunno Ninja like just looking at the NWA pic they just wearing tight jeans. Kanyes rockin them lanvins like he had his assistent help him stuff his pants all up in the ankles and then tie them for him

lol...if u rock fitted jeans and then rock a pair a pair of kicks wit a big tongue, unless forcefully tuck da tongue under da jeans, them joints is hanginout..especially if they if they're some of those higher cut early-mid 90's nikes.

go and try a pair of 501 levis in your proper size and a pair of V's and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom