+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

Originally Posted by arson09

Air Murphy 23 wrote:

yepn3.jpg
Do any of you know any online sites to buy colored pants? Red, Tourqoius, etc..?? Before anyone flames.. I know that MOST of you hates the whole "colored" pants craze, but where i'm from i dont see more than half of the things most of you see on a daily baisis. No SB's, not a lot of real Jordans, no designer jeans, etc, etc....

Karmaloop.com has a brand named DURKL that makes colored pants and on Cmonwealth they have CALI that makes colored pants also

Thanks for the help...

Originally Posted by chriscendo

hahaha
i was just about to post the video to that jay z performance where hes wearing those...just too damn lazy

l_f3c1ad2c08096c85eced5367143cf625.jpg

^^^SUPER SMH at dudes rocking there belts undone so u can see what belt they got on. i been seeing this more and more !
almost as bad as wearing a table cloth on your head (like juelz be doing) sometimes he got some nice scarfs, but he be looking like a fool,
last time i saw him on rap city (no joke) he had like a 6'x3' LV blanket on his head, just like raw fabric,i was like wtff is this dude thinking.

Originally Posted by Murray497

never seen the blazers chris brown is wearing. what are they?
They look like them Nike Blazer "Silver Swoosh" Blazer .. check out the nike retro forum.

Back
Top Bottom