+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

2439557858_b608e4de62_o.jpg

2462367688_0c179d6c98.jpg

^^^^ damn is that lilly allen? if so then wow.......and whats the deal with the air yeezy there?

is it still heat when all Lilly Allen wears is fire reds? i swear those are the same ones and thats all she wears... check sometime last summer shes beenposted on this.... canr remember what page

Biggie's son in the Dooms...

dope.

illest new SB release by far.

otherwise they fell off a loooooong time ago.

Those Air Yeezys look like some sort of Easter/Pastelle edition with the pinks/yellows/purples, anyone else notice?

the yeezys are cool....and the MF dooms werent really that dope imo....folks just got hype becuz of all the crap sb had been releasing...

in my rick james voice...."cocaine is a helluva drug...".....naw j/k i dont know but she looks ill...and not in a good way.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

For my money, Marshall Amps > Dooms

yup, and MF doom is a pretty weak rapper. if you like him, its just an acquired taste, don't be so anal about people not knowing who he is.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Those Air Yeezys look like some sort of Easter/Pastelle edition with the pinks/yellows/purples, anyone else notice?

Nah. They're Cool Grey. He premiered them at the Houston show.

I'm starting to think these are in NYC somewhere. It's impossible to get a a pair. This is going too far.....

5egw36.jpg

Back
Top Bottom