+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

1zwjj4j.jpg

Originally Posted by TheKid973

1zwjj4j.jpg

i remember in an interview when Lupe said he would never wear bape. he said he has nothing against it, cause he is cool with nigo, but he just wiont wearit.

now look. but thats cool, i aint hatin'

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

1zwjj4j.jpg

i remember in an interview when Lupe said he would never wear bape. he said he has nothing against it, cause he is cool with nigo, but he just wiont wear it.

tired.gif

I stayed up last night thinking about why people do this, even me....

man is man.. no need to put anybody on a pedestal.. ben baller who? (the irony) lol

chris brown's gangatsa<<mayo neizze

Originally Posted by arson09

Air Murphy 23 wrote:

yepn3.jpg
Do any of you know any online sites to buy colored pants? Red, Tourqoius, etc..?? Before anyone flames.. I know that MOST of you hates the whole "colored" pants craze, but where i'm from i dont see more than half of the things most of you see on a daily baisis. No SB's, not a lot of real Jordans, no designer jeans, etc, etc....

http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/index.jsp?view=all&ab=viewall&cp=1760781&categoryId=1760811

Polo has had a few spring colored chinos this season.

^ I know...but that doesn't make up for the initial dissappointment of thinking it was an embedded vid...
smh.gif

I'm starting to think these are in NYC somewhere. It's impossible to get a a pair. This is going too far.....
If it's the ATOs you are talking about RARE-S has been selling them with BINs around 400.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

1zwjj4j.jpg

i remember in an interview when Lupe said he would never wear bape. he said he has nothing against it, cause he is cool with nigo, but he just wiont wear it.

tired.gif

I stayed up last night thinking about why people do this, even me....

i think everybody may be quilty of this. leimert park right? pm me you myspace fam

Originally Posted by ViceXXXisFresh

I'm starting to think these are in NYC somewhere. It's impossible to get a a pair. This is going too far.....
If it's the ATOs you are talking about RARE-S has been selling them with BINs around 400.

If you look in the right places, you can get em for around 250.

If you look in the right places, you can get em for around 250.
yeah like straight from Isetan, which is how I got mine.

I'm sayin eBay because a lot of people here don't even know what a proxy is.

^^^what are you referring to?...I would maybe pay $250 for those...PM me with details if you don't mind...thanks

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
{ @ the LFO vid not playing.
tired.gif

lol the lfo vid wont work because its a screenshot.

i lol when i read this, i dunno if it was cause u wanted to see the lfo video, or cuz u thoght the screenshot was a video.. lol

Back
Top Bottom