+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

I know Wale stays fitted in streetwear/sneakers but it really doesn't work on the red carpet...

82157330.jpg

Come on...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Don't mind the caption.
roll.gif
Dammmmmmmm rihanna is f- in sexy dammmm .. AMMA best right now
honestly... she really doesnt even look that good, she kinda looks like a metrosexual 16 year old boy wearing heals hanging out with his 20 year oldbrother who just happens to be carrying a 5 pound dog in his hand.

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Don't mind the caption.
roll.gif
honestly... she really doesnt even look that good, she kinda looks like a metrosexual 16 year old boy wearing heals hanging out with his 20 year old brother who just happens to be carrying a 5 pound dog in his hand.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[method man/] GET EM! [redman/] lol

It's pretty said that celebs think that they can just throw on sum slim jeans,high top shoe(usually dunks),tight t-shirt,and a bandanna and think theykilling the fashion world. insane

What sneakers are those Hov got on? seems like a mix of 3 different shoes that come to mind.

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Don't mind the caption.
roll.gif
honestly... she really doesnt even look that good, she kinda looks like a metrosexual 16 year old boy wearing heals hanging out with his 20 year old brother who just happens to be carrying a 5 pound dog in his hand.

Guess someone git their friend request denied on myspace...

Wale was jus a guy rappin, doin his thing on stage, then someone big from the the music industry-im not sure who he is i forgot-saw him rappin and decidedto sign him or something and now hes a big shot i guess you could say. Also, he reps DC so i guess DC got mad love for the guy.
Not sure if i got the stroy right lol...but other then that hes a pretty good rapper
glasses.gif

Wale = Decent DC Rapper/ Always been up on kicks....He's not signed to a record deal though, just a distribution deal with Mark Ronson's company

Back
Top Bottom