+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by 1FlyChicwitKicks

frown.gif

eyes.gif
chris, we already know you have exclusives...we get it...u dont needto continue to rock every butchered colorway jordan 2 weeks early just to prove it...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

82171636.jpg

Info on the Forces....?

Originally Posted by BeiLL

Wale = Decent DC Rapper/ Always been up on kicks....He's not signed to a record deal though, just a distribution deal with Mark Ronson's company

Actually.......He's signed to Interscope

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Don't mind the caption.
roll.gif
Dammmmmmmm rihanna is f- in sexy dammmm .. AMMA best right now
honestly... she really doesnt even look that good, she kinda looks like a metrosexual 16 year old boy wearing heals hanging out with his 20 year old brother who just happens to be carrying a 5 pound dog in his hand.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[method man/] GET EM! [redman/] lol

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sbfreak

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Don't mind the caption.
roll.gif
Dammmmmmmm rihanna is f- in sexy dammmm .. AMMA best right now
honestly... she really doesnt even look that good, she kinda looks like a metrosexual 16 year old boy wearing heals hanging out with his 20 year old brother who just happens to be carrying a 5 pound dog in his hand.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[method man/] GET EM! [redman/] lol

roll.gif
dang i would carry a bag for my girl but the dog would be home where it belongs
laugh.gif

Jay in Ato Matsumoto's.....

Hov gets stain for finally walking with his girl instead of that bs walking behind each other....

rib3wm.jpg

Originally Posted by ashydakid

It's pretty said that celebs think that they can just throw on sum slim jeans,high top shoe(usually dunks),tight t-shirt,and a bandanna and think they killing the fashion world. insane

exactly ... insane !
frown.gif

Originally Posted by savision

Originally Posted by ashydakid

It's pretty said that celebs think that they can just throw on sum slim jeans,high top shoe(usually dunks),tight t-shirt,and a bandanna and think they killing the fashion world. insane

exactly ... insane !
frown.gif
You summed up the ISS WDYWT thread.

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What sneakers are those Hov got on? seems like a mix of 3 different shoes that come to mind.
atos bro

Good stiff, for some reason I thought they were Supra's, Ato's was my second choice but the angle threw me off. I got a pair of Black's comingin soon can't wait to wear those in the Fall.

What sneakers are those Hov got on? seems like a mix of 3 different shoes that come to mind.
atos bro

Good stiff, for some reason I thought they were Supra's, Ato's was my second choice but the angle threw me off. I got a pair of Black's coming in soon can't wait to wear those in the Fall.

How much does those ATOs run? I see a bunch for $75 on ebay. Fakes? I kinda thought these were like $300+

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

atos bro

Good stiff, for some reason I thought they were Supra's, Ato's was my second choice but the angle threw me off. I got a pair of Black's coming in soon can't wait to wear those in the Fall.

How much does those ATOs run? I see a bunch for $75 on ebay. Fakes? I kinda thought these were like $300+
yea the authentics go for $300+ bro, i remember i was looking for some a while back and they were around there....and that was before everyone had'em...they go for crazy money

*edit*

i juss did an ebay search and people are so f--king stupid...smh at these lames buying fakes for $150...how the hell could you be retarted enough to think theywere real...."any size and any color..." F--K OUTTA HERE!

Back
Top Bottom