+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Are you kiding me AM has HEAT FOR DAYS!! Kanye just came into the game..besides his infrareds, cement 3's, and raptors I havent seen anything impressive that cats on NT dont have.. DJ AM= Eminem 4's, Zoo Yorks, Pideons, Supremes, Sole collector LE..should i name more..??? F*ck style you guys gay.... :rofl:
roll.gif
this NIKEtalk!

And YES Flip boy Weird now im mad.. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

His stylist is young thats why.
THE JOKER GANG
"Its all a joke! Everything anybody ever valued or struggles for. Its , all a monstrous demented Gag! So Why cant you see the funny side? Why arent you laughing?"​

his stylist is his barber and image consultant. i got got his name, but he gives edge-ups to the stars for 2000 no less. in an interview he ststed how he is a major street wear fan, and brought that style to kanye west.
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

DJ AM has heat and there is no doubt about that.When it comes to clothing you can tell that he wears whatever the hell he sees in his closet while Kanye is flashy and always on point with his fits, thanks to his stylist of course

^^^ Its not just about his kicks, its his fits... I haven't really seen anyone touching dude with their style, but Jim Jones, Usher, and Fat Joe... Those guys to me are always on point with their style, but Ye is killing the game. As much money as Kanye has, I am pretty sure he has plenty of exclusive jays.

I know his stylist cool cat.
Quote:
DAMN!!!! DJ AM HAS Pideons?!?!?!?!
NO WAY!!!! THOSE ARE LIKE, GRAILS!!!!!!!!
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Its all a joke! Everything anybody ever valued or struggles for. Its , all a monstrous demented Gag! So Why cant you see the funny side? Why arent you laughing?"​

6bksh9x.jpg

66bl89u.jpg

67x7l34.jpg

6238hh5.jpg

4pd2u89.jpg

4qpwu2o.jpg

4votut2.jpg

5ymj2bd.jpg

5z27ifc.jpg

4r0yebk.jpg

61jbtig.jpg

6g3kk0h.jpg

50435s9.jpg

6h8a7uc.jpg

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

I know we love Kanye, but this is just a joke now. At least in the previous posts, it was acceptable cos he was wearing heat but now its just post pics of Kanye...

does anyone have anyyyyy idea what kind of pants ye is wearing up there or in the flick of him in the ivs????????

any info would be very much appreciated

thank you

time for a non kanye pic...
I took it yesterday at the houston summit.
Bun B with Dizzy Rascal 180s...
678kjnd.jpg
TeamAM FAM

Okay, so you guys obviously didn't get what I was saying.
I was being sarcastic cause he spelled pigeon
AY BAY BAY​

^^^^^^^The pants that is is wearing are Dior Homme skinny and they run about $300. If you Google it you can find some online. Banana Republic also has a version of them.
"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

DJ AM has wayyy more heat than kanye, but kanye dresses much nicer. AM rocks a lot of exclusive, rare, whatever stuff, but it doesn't mean it's nice. Kanye has the entire outfit down pat (except those shades :smh:
smh.gif
My Blog

I say we give some love to DJ AM also lol...we can all agree that the man has heat but can't really dress...you be the judge.
Orchard Dunks
nrichiedjamscala1fp7.jpg

Red Supreme Highs
djamnewladyhyde3xn0.jpg

Pigeons once again
djaminpigeonsvo6.jpg

Brazil Dunks
nicolerichie3matchoc7.jpg

nicolerichie222fw1.jpg

^^LETS SEE KANYE IN EITHER..l0l

Quote:
YOUR THE ONE WITH THE KID ROBOT AVATAR.. you god damn hypebeast. let me not even get started..
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
ED!!! :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

I'm confused did this just become a Kanye West vs DJ AM post? If it is you already know who I got. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom