+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

nicole richie..and to clear things up I have no beef wit YE, just his style changes just like the scene thats "in"..when @#%$ is hot hes on top of it.no hate just bored of seing him some times.AMs been in the game years with the same heat cumin and cumin..YE is "up-n-cumin"..im done read the sig
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"SHOES MAKE THE MAN"-guess who

^^^ Last time i checked Kanye was the one setting the trends for this cats.

i personnaly think DJ AM can dress, i mean he has clean fits but kanye takes it over the top

__Yons__

Lol

TEAM NINJA
We are the dreamer's dreams.
We are what you're fighting in the dark
When you are fighting the unseen.​

must be tons of fun being rich...
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & [email protected][/b]

Does anybody know how much that Gucci track jacket runs...thig is sick as hell! I like how the design is subtle, any info let me know.

that pic of Bun B with the Dizzee Rascal 180s....there must be 2 versions of those 180s, the previous ones I've seen are all red or maroon. very dope, one of my grails
FOR SALE Size 12 DS Mita Clydes!!

Quote:
must be tons of fun being rich...
:smh:
smh.gif
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

Bow Wow in Old Love 1's
Omarion in Ato Matsumoto's ( I'm mad because I cannot find these. Hit me up with info.)
6bu5o9s.jpg

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

^id like some info on those shoes as well. Btw did Bow Wow grow a lil more cause Omarion makes him look taller. :lol:
laugh.gif
NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8[email protected]

What he has a BBC cardigan? Ridiculous... :smh:
smh.gif
But those shades are not the ones he rocks normally... they look like the fakes on Ebay awhile ago.
"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

Those glasses are a serious blast from the past.

SMH at the little beasties buying $1 vented plastic glasses for $350-$450.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

TheKid973
Nah they're just both short lol.
That last pic of Kanye is pretty dope...I think he's the only dude that can actually get away with those sunglasses. He must really like those joints 'cause there's a lot of pics of him wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom