Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

^^dude looks mad frustrated LOL!!
laugh.gif
they were both pissed off at each other

rp8lh4.jpg

Thats probably true
laugh.gif
. If you look at Chris Browns pic, you can see themfar behind him.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Originally Posted by you big dummy

laugh.gif

rp8lh4.jpg

Thats probably true
laugh.gif
. If you look at Chris Browns pic, you can see them far behind him.

What are you guys talking about?! chris brown isnt even in this picture...not the dude the front and the back

Originally Posted by Jamaile

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Originally Posted by you big dummy

laugh.gif
rp8lh4.jpg
Thats probably true
laugh.gif
. If you look at Chris Browns pic, you can see them far behind him.
What are you guys talking about?! chris brown isnt even in this picture...not the dude the front and the back
Know one said Chris Brown was in this picture. Look at this pic, who do you see far behind him ?

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

the woman is the heat in the pic

rc5xt0.jpg
Ole girl is average, if that's Lebron's girl, he needs a pep talk. As a multi millionaire there's no excuse to be walking around withregular looking broads.

Originally Posted by JayLove06

rc5xt0.jpg
Ole girl is average, if that's Lebron's girl, he needs a pep talk. As a multi millionaire there's no excuse to be walking around with regular looking broads.
would love to see the scallywags you be pullin

Originally Posted by Bwood56

^^^^ their going to ruin JB

?? GOING TO ???? wake up kid.... the brand IS and HAS been in the toilet and its only gonna get worse with these clowns

I was watching Gym Class Heroes newest video and saw Travis rocking this H20 T-Shirt. Does anybody know where I can get one at?

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Has nothing to do with the women I pull. I have pulled women finer than her as well as women uglier than her. Homegirl is decent...maybe I'mspoiled since I live in Toronto and we have an influx of fine women...but...if I'm on some 9 figure ****, please believe I'm not messing with anythingless than a dime let alone a strong 6-7 lol. That's just me though.

Has nothing to do with the women I pull. I have pulled women finer than her as well as women uglier than her. Homegirl is decent...maybe I'm spoiled since I live in Toronto and we have an influx of fine women...but...if I'm on some 9 figure ****, please believe I'm not messing with anything less than a dime let alone a strong 6-7 lol. That's just me though.

now you know no one on NT will cosign your allegations here. Even you don't believe what you just typed.

rc5xt0.jpg
Ole girl is average, if that's Lebron's girl, he needs a pep talk. As a multi millionaire there's no excuse to be walking around with regular looking broads.
^^^^now that is funny.......scallywag needs to be put into my everyday vernacular !!!!!!

Originally Posted by DublBagn

rc5xt0.jpg
^^^^now that is funny.......scallywag needs to be put into my everyday vernacular !!!!!!

Vernacular need to be put into my everyday vernacular
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Has nothing to do with the women I pull. I have pulled women finer than her as well as women uglier than her. Homegirl is decent...maybe I'm spoiled since I live in Toronto and we have an influx of fine women...but...if I'm on some 9 figure ****, please believe I'm not messing with anything less than a dime let alone a strong 6-7 lol. That's just me though.
now you know no one on NT will cosign your allegations here. Even you don't believe what you just typed.
Man, I was thinking of getting one of the dudes in the JB forum to cosign me but he was too busy crying about his yellowed soles. Anywaysyou're allowed to disagree with me, let's just keep it moving.

you live in toronto? who0pdee-doo

i live in LA and work in the entertainment business. LA women >> toronto terence and phillip women. word to south park.

Back
Top Bottom