+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by MvP07

^

take that picture down bama, where is the heat??? really?
laugh.gif

you all are misunderstanding the whole purpose of this thread smh
eyes.gif
..ummm the debate about what ''heat'' is has already been discussed a million times in this thread. And the obviousconsensus is that 'Heat to you might not be heat to someone else'..This is basically a celebs wearing kicks post. so relax yourself.

^^^why do Chris Brown and Rhianna always look mad at each other? And who is that kid?

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^why do Chris Brown and Rhianna always look mad at each other? And who is that kid?

Why does Chris Brown ALWAYS look like Rhianna's little brother or something?!

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif
That kid is in so many pics with them two. Who is he ?

That kid in the pictures with chris brown and rihanna i think is named scooter. I think it's chris brown's nephew or little cousin, not positive but iknow hes an artist signed with chris brown though if thats the same kid im talkin about.

they dont wear heat by any means but i found out who has been buying up all the jordan fusions that i personally hate...day 26!!! I only could find one clearpic of the guy on the left wearing them but watch the new show on mtv and they all rock fusions and thats it...one dude had the stealth 23's but couldntfind a pic...anyways...

Originally Posted by 1FlyChicwitKicks

^

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
..ummm the debate about what ''heat'' is has already been discussed a million times in this thread. And the obvious consensus is that 'Heat to you might not be heat to someone else'..This is basically a celebs wearing kicks post. so relax yourself.

Dam look at my babie... LOL. I feel a break up coming soon buddy stay walking 15 feet behind her.... LOL and I also notice this random boy?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

^

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
..ummm the debate about what ''heat'' is has already been discussed a million times in this thread. And the obvious consensus is that 'Heat to you might not be heat to someone else'..This is basically a celebs wearing kicks post. so relax yourself.

Dam look at my babie... LOL. I feel a break up coming soon buddy stay walking 15 feet behind her.... LOL and I also notice this random boy?
Seek professional help.

Originally Posted by firenflames

Originally Posted by bdis1986

^

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Seek professional help.

Says the man with a smiley on his face....sit down...

I watch making the band a lot. and Big Mike ALWAYS wears fakes, i have seen him in fake 11s, 3s, and 5s. I am sure he doesnt know it so i cant really smh athim but i just thought i should put that out there lol

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

is jayz wearing cdp 1s in those pics??? it could just be dunks but def. looks like cdp 1s
black toes from bmp

Back
Top Bottom