+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Originally Posted by Kr0mey

i'm a page late, but props whomever made that ps.

actorlil_steve_55662135_600.jpg

so on point, go figure
Lil Wayne looks like a Lil Person
he appeared to have a lip piercin at the VMA's so besides his music I 'm not a big fan of his personality anymore

Originally Posted by langfor5

Was watching Blazing Saddles and noticed my man rocking some......

blazing-saddles-460.jpg

Gucci saddle bags.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

blazing-saddles-480.jpg

pimp.gif
gucci did start off making horse saddles so i wouldn't be surprised if that was real...

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Rap ****** comparison vol standin tall

abowye5.jpg

VS
who's shorter (I think BW is but I'm not sure)
at least bow wow's outfit looks decent.

hell I'm not even gonna call Lil Wayne a hypebeast. forget hypebeast. he's a POSER.
sick.gif

there's a difference between what kanye is doing and what wayne is doing.

kanye is adapting different styles from around the world. we may think what he's wearing is wack or "questionable" but over across the pond,that's what's going on. it even crosses over into his music. take love lockdown for example.

whereas, you have a guy like little wayne whose picked up a trend which is going OUT of style for the most part, and has taken guys who 12 months ago wouldhave never bought smaller than a large shirt, reaching for smalls.

^^ Very true.

But the kids buying all that +@%* will soon find out they are all gonna be outa style with there fashion choices.

Cause ALL fad's come and go.

co-sign.

Until wayne said the line "Red flag in my Levi's" no one owned a pair.at least down here where i'm from.and if you did,you were LAUGHED at.

Originally Posted by doyung9

there's a difference between what kanye is doing and what wayne is doing.

kanye is adapting different styles from around the world. we may think what he's wearing is wack or "questionable" but over across the pond, that's what's going on. it even crosses over into his music. take love lockdown for example.

whereas, you have a guy like little wayne whose picked up a trend which is going OUT of style for the most part, and has taken guys who 12 months ago would have never bought smaller than a large shirt, reaching for smalls.
Eh...not quite. I'd actually go as far as to say that cats across the pond would be less likely to jock 'Ye than a lot of folks in thestates.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Rap ****** comparison vol standin tall

abowye5.jpg

VS
who's shorter (I think BW is but I'm not sure)
at least bow wow's outfit looks decent.

hell I'm not even gonna call Lil Wayne a hypebeast. forget hypebeast. he's a POSER.
sick.gif

the only thing i like from both of these fits are Bow Wows shirt... i dont usally do this but.. any info on his shirt....

Wanye look like a FOOL.... that had and wayyy 2 much white....

and 1 more thing 2 comment about the matching... matching is in.. But when you try 2 hard.. it looks corney.. everyone know that.. (execpt WANYE)

damn I thought this was celebrities wearin heat??not EVERYBoDY let's hate on celebrities!! Smh get a life let them wear what they want who made yallfashion critics?

Originally Posted by DeEjAyMaRtiiN

damn I thought this was celebrities wearin heat??not EVERYBoDY let's hate on celebrities!! Smh get a life let them wear what they want who made yall fashion critics?

I agree. I know we all think we know everything about fashion but we dont...Kanye has a unqiue style. We might not all agree with it all the time but unqiuenonetheless. So let him do him, and the rest of us do us. We all got our own unique style, and so does he. So let him be people

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

My boy Esco...
n37525995_35349460_1235.jpg

Alife X NY State of Mind shirt
n37525995_35349462_2012.jpg

and yes Homie Murked the performance in Jordan Slippers
roll.gif

The show was
pimp.gif
none the less

NAS definitly murderd that show!>.....i was there but i wasnt that close!!..

Back
Top Bottom