+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Was watching Blazing Saddles and noticed my man rocking some......

blazing-saddles-460.jpg

Gucci saddle bags.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

blazing-saddles-480.jpg

pimp.gif

when is the skinny jeans on dudes thing gonna end??... not a good look...REALLY!... and is fabolous still rockin fake j's?

Originally Posted by jdm free

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

goldenchild12 wrote:

GOAT23 wrote:

Never liked Fabolous clothing style...
same here... his time was when jerseys were poppin... but now... he is trash in the dressing game...
he still matches everythin way better than any1 else
thats his first problem

wait what....matching is a bad thing?!
laugh.gif
im confused

Not matching is the new matching I guess. Half the guys who post in the WDYWT threads don`t ever match, but they get the same reply, "dope fit man"
eyes.gif
. But hey, I don`t like to be toooo matchy either..

too matchy is bad but as long as the shirt, hat or sneakers match with one thing its all good

and i think wayne has the worst style...sorta hypebeastish
guess yall never heard of contrasting colors? wearing the same color from head to toe is ridiculous. matching shoes with shirt makes you look likeyou in third grade.

Originally Posted by delgc23

when is the skinny jeans on dudes thing gonna end??... not a good look...REALLY!... and is fabolous still rockin fake j's?
give that jay-z line time to maranate....they'll be done by same time next year, i already see people wit skinny jeans wit the only
ohwell.gif
when swagger like us comes on theradio
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Wayne may look like a clown, but can Wale even rap?
compared to wayne thats like jay z compared soulja boy. they are not in the same catagory. wale's hip hop and waynes commercial rap.

Anyone know what kind of shirts Bow Wow has on? I see TI wearing them alot also.

Jamie Foxx had a similar shirt on, in black last Sunday at the VMA's. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Smooth Company makesthe shirts.

Originally Posted by MrinfamouZ

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Wayne may look like a clown, but can Wale even rap?
compared to wayne thats like jay z compared soulja boy. they are not in the same catagory. wale's hip hop and waynes commercial rap.
I'm not defending Wayne or hating on Wale but isn't Hip Hop in general all commercial now.
Wale is currently in LRG ads and is doing a Levis 501 campaign

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Anyone know what kind of shirts Bow Wow has on? I see TI wearing them alot also.

Its just a simple military inspired shirt, I know Gucci had one out in a bunch of colors that I say both Bow Wow and T.I. as well as other people wearing butif you want that that look just look for a slim cut #!@$ with epaulets (those arm flaps).

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

goldenchild12 wrote:

GOAT23 wrote:

Never liked Fabolous clothing style...
same here... his time was when jerseys were poppin... but now... he is trash in the dressing game...
he still matches everythin way better than any1 else
thats his first problem

wait what....matching is a bad thing?!
laugh.gif
im confused

thought thats what colors were used for..same reason sports teams hats/helmets match their uniform...like i said before..when i was younger..my momma wouldwhoop my @@% if i walked out the house not matching...

Edit: another thing i peep going through threads like this..sometimes ppl word their opinions the wrong way and it is taken for hate
i.e. someone saying " That shhh looks stupid..who would wear that"...that could easily be translated into " Thats not something that I wouldwear"...simple..

I would honestly rather see Kanye dressed like that rather than a 20 year old kid on fairfax. Just my opinion tho.

Nas fit is clean.

Back
Top Bottom