+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

My infareds still icy as hell and Kanye is making me want to break 'em out after years of staying in the box.

Guy is fresh cant knock that. :pimp:
pimp.gif
R.I.P NguyenPowderIX​

Lily Allen wereing
lilllyyyy.jpg
"Above all, I am an opera singer. This is how people will remember me."
October 12, 1935 September 6, 2007​

Naw Chris there's 2 different versions of that jacket.

The track jacket type one which Fab wears in "Make Me Better" and Swizz has worn a few times is about $900, the one Kanye has on and Jeezy wore which is an actual jacket is $2500.

edit: I wonder how many pairs of Infared VI's this dude Kanye has he's been wearing that shoe heavy since '04.

Quote:
The track jacket type one which Fab wears in "Make Me Better" and Swizz has worn a few times is about $900, the one Kanye has on and Jeezy wore which is an actual jacket is $2500.
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

Quote:
Well said DonJuan....and what constitutes being a Hypebeast?

It's becoming a very overused term nowadays. There was a time when it meant something because streetwear wasn't as big, so seeing someone who thought it was cool to jump on the "wagon" with the newest and most-hyped sneakers, clothing, and accessories was kinda funny. Now it's not as much of an "exclusive club" type thing, so you see more people boarding the streetwear train that dress terribly & those are usually the one's that are called hypebeasts. When in actuality, they aren't hypebeast at all; they just can't dress.

I don't know if any of that made sense, but oh well.....
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: [email protected]

6b43q1d.jpg

Its time to get fresh in about aahhh... two days.

Graduation 9-11-07

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

Kanye in a very typical (now-a-days) NT WDYWT outfit. A little interested in JD's tee. Big Doors fan. Wondered how much it's butchered.

Nice...Tommy Lee is rocking LDRS fitted. I might need to cop one, now that I have the money.
RAP SUCKS

Back
Top Bottom