+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

nice Ty.... and I hear that on tonights MTV awards, there was a scuffle... wondering if he was wearing the fitted.
FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

actually it was Kid Rock that backslapped him and then punched him according to an artist that was sitting on the same table as Tommy Lee all while Alicia Keys was performing...pretty funny stuff.

abafz0.jpg

853210345hj2.jpg

i wonder what shoes kanye had on. i thought they were dior homme, but i dont think so.

jay-z can make tight stuff look terrible
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

there CD's release on the same day and rumor has it that whoever sells the least cant record for a year ! go kanye BUY IT ON TUESDAY !
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

Isn't JD part owner of FSAS along with Barker?
" This Is My Ending And My New Beginning, Nostalgia,
Alpha And Omega Places, It's Like A Glitch In The Matrix..... "

Anyone anybody someone somebody everyone NTers....

Is that gucci jacket still available anywhere?
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

kanye2.jpg
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

didnt catch the vma awards, but im watching right now, recorderded earlier onto dvr while out. still hasn't got to alicia keys performance (small scuffel) or the sweet debate where kanye will win!
FS DS UNDFTD Vans Blue/Orage size 5
FS DS Snake Skin SBs size 9
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

They got video of the Kid Rock/Tommy Lee "aftermath" on MTV.com. Tommy picked up the hat after he was checked.

Yeah I'm curious as to what he was wearing.
To all the standup DMV bammas: When it comes to my family, it ain't never a problem, it's only a phone call...

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

pam_4.jpg
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

If any dude is gonna say Cassie is not fresh because she has on these Spiz'ike's your just a @#%$.
68lvxpg.jpg

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

Cassie is NOT fresh b.c she has spiz'ikes on.

she is NOT fresh b.c she is wearing a white tank top, plain jeans and ugly shoes.

what makes that fresh?

shes a good looking girl, but thats as far as that goes.
yall know me as....
Sik Wit It
ya favorite white girls, favorite white boy.

^^^^^ I knew that they would not compliment her but, attack the Spiz'ikes thats why I said it. If you still feel a way then....Good luck. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
4kal4kj.jpg

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

yeah i saw that chris brown performance not feeling those kicks that much though.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

TEAM [Scrubs]
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
[If a vampire bat was in the U.S., it would make sense for it to come to a -sylvania...Like Pennsylvania.]

Back
Top Bottom