+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by dtb00201

those white and red 11s would be dope if they actually cameout
11e253ce1eb94373916f248655b2aba5bc280cc.gif

aj11_lo_wht_red.jpg

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_air_jordan_11_retro_low_wht_red.htmhttp://www.pickyourshoes...._11_retro_low_wht_red.htm
if you're talking about Francine Dee pic
d6b35c88e331bc2e3ffe9e0df8908a55380bc41.gif

if you're talking about Mariah's pic

Originally Posted by endemic415

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Are those 6 ring heals???? Hrrrmmm, they look better than the the actual 6 rings....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
That was me just stating that 6 rings and all these other Jordans coming out lately are complete garbage!!!!!! lol So what year was this pic from???
smh.gif

MJ's last all-star game ever

I considered these heat when I first saw them, hell I'd still consider them heat
dennis rodman in xx's! forgot that he wore them

and those xv's ray allen have on are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

VIIheaven,

Nom De Guerre in Noho carries the Commes Des Garcons Play line although I'm not sure what they have in stock right now. The shirt is EXTREMELY pricey and if you are going to venture to Nom De Guerre I would recommend just getting one of their shirts instead. You'll save $$$ and still get a great shirt.
Thanks for the info, I haven't been to NDG in years! I remember when they used to carry some nice sneakers
laugh.gif
. Another question if you could help actually, their signature Play t-shirt with the heart-face (that Kanye is wearing on another page actually) is that also expensive? I saw it on eBay for like $25 + shipping but according to Comme De Garcons website, its WAY more. I take it that eBay is flooded with CDG fakes?
Yup. The entire Play line is extremely expensive. Like I said, Nom De Guerre's line is really nice and if were you I might just buy some iftheir stuff instead (though it still will be expensive). Other good spots to check out for interesting high-end designs in the city are Opening Ceremony andBlue in Green (specifically if you are into Japanese fashion or denim).

I remember when Nom De Guerre first opened up too. They were one of I think 2 spots in the city that carried Bape kicks at the time along with a really dopecollection of kicks. Damn. I miss those days.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

VIIheaven,

Nom De Guerre in Noho carries the Commes Des Garcons Play line although I'm not sure what they have in stock right now. The shirt is EXTREMELY pricey and if you are going to venture to Nom De Guerre I would recommend just getting one of their shirts instead. You'll save $$$ and still get a great shirt.
Thanks for the info, I haven't been to NDG in years! I remember when they used to carry some nice sneakers
laugh.gif
. Another question if you could help actually, their signature Play t-shirt with the heart-face (that Kanye is wearing on another page actually) is that also expensive? I saw it on eBay for like $25 + shipping but according to Comme De Garcons website, its WAY more. I take it that eBay is flooded with CDG fakes?
Yup. The entire Play line is extremely expensive. Like I said, Nom De Guerre's line is really nice and if were you I might just buy some if their stuff instead (though it still will be expensive). Other good spots to check out for interesting high-end designs in the city are Opening Ceremony and Blue in Green (specifically if you are into Japanese fashion or denim).

I remember when Nom De Guerre first opened up too. They were one of I think 2 spots in the city that carried Bape kicks at the time along with a really dope collection of kicks. Damn. I miss those days.
Thanks for all the info, its appreciated! I guess I'll be checking out Nom when the semester is done and over with.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I got that arabic Nom de Guerre hoodie from their second season, holla.
mad.gif

i visited NDG about 2 years ago.....dope shop. i heard they guy who owns
NDG is now the store manager of the nike sportswear store in NYC. cool!

Originally Posted by hassan16

what are those XV's Ray Allen has on?

Did they actually release or are they a P.E. ???
Year 2000 release, February or March, I think.

And wasn't NDG the first store with a tier-0 account?

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by hassan16

what are those XV's Ray Allen has on?

Did they actually release or are they a P.E. ???
Year 2000 release, February or March, I think.

And wasn't NDG the first store with a tier-0 account?

im fairly sure UNION was first

Back
Top Bottom