+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I usually dont do this, but does anyone know where I can find some jeans like Kanyes in the above pic?

i'm betting on those being some diors.

but really though, the kanye in the pic wearing the 3's and the guccicap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>808'sand Heartbreaks Kanye

I like Alexis, down to earth she seems
grin.gif

for whoever ive got a pair of jeans similar to the pair kanye has on on this page. My pair however is Cheap Monday and only cost around $65. That is intendedonly if you're looking at the pair of jeans and not the brand however.

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I usually dont do this, but does anyone know where I can find some jeans like Kanyes in the above pic?

i'm betting on those being some diors.

but really though, the kanye in the pic wearing the 3's and the gucci cap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>808's and Heartbreaks Kanye

those are paper denim, i can tell by the stitching on the back pocket, those r dope,
if your looking for something like that u can check out nordstrom, youll find paper denims, 7 for mankind, rock and republic and other brands
all with the same finish as the ones kanyes rocking, if not check out express or maybe even gap (dont sleep on gap denim)

and qft on oldschool kanye > new kanye

dude dresses like a math teacher now.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Sooooo...what are these..?

all i can think of is the weat 13's...but i dont really know
embarassed.gif

he's mostly rocking legit shoes
ohwell.gif

The wheats had leather on the sides not the reflective material. I'm pretty sure those are samples, I've seen them in that exact color scheme.

theyre 13 samples heres a pic
dbiglh.jpg

why do we always go through "phases" where we post mostly pictures of one celebrity? First it was Chris Brown, now Kanye.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

why do we always go through "phases" where we post mostly pictures of one celebrity? First it was Chris Brown, now Kanye.

IDK.......maybe they're celebrities

Back
Top Bottom