+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

diddy's fit is
smokin.gif

i dig Diddys fit... and that cardigan is fresh. The shoes should be more simple and subdued personally.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

SuckMyKixZ your going too far. Atleast my compilation was relative.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you for thinking you're the only one allowed to post pics of kanye. hop off.
i think he's just saying, when he posted kanye pics, kanye was actually wearing "heat" in most of the pics
Thank-You.
So a person with a Kanye Pic as his Avy is trying to tell ME that i'm odeeing. And the kicks that Kanye is rocking in most of the pics iposted is "Heat" if you only knew about prestigious name brand footwear other than Nike and Jordan. Check yourself before you wreck yourself bro.

Originally Posted by SuckMyKixZ

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i think he's just saying, when he posted kanye pics, kanye was actually wearing "heat" in most of the pics
Thank-You.
So a person with a Kanye Pic as his Avy is trying to tell ME that i'm odeeing. And the kicks that Kanye is rocking in most of the pics i posted is "Heat" if you only knew about prestigious name brand footwear other than Nike and Jordan. Check yourself before you wreck yourself bro.
What? Your are "odeeing". You know why? Because I posted all that stuff already. And that crack about prestigious footwear, which I knowyou really meant to say was high-end, is really ridiculous. Search my screen name in this post and the high-end post and see what you find. "Bro."

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Thank-You.
So a person with a Kanye Pic as his Avy is trying to tell ME that i'm odeeing. And the kicks that Kanye is rocking in most of the pics i posted is "Heat" if you only knew about prestigious name brand footwear other than Nike and Jordan. Check yourself before you wreck yourself bro.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what do you mean it doesnt fit? cause its not hanging loose on him? Its a cardigan... its supposed to be more fitted and grown

the cardi fits him very good fam..

and its pretty fly btw...everything he has on is a go except for those bum %## spiz ikes

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by you big dummy

859379cz5.jpg
this fit is disgustin. I expect more from diddy. The cardigan doesn't fit, and ....Spizikes?!

JUST LIKE A TRUE SCORPIO
pimp.gif
HOT OUTFIT GREAT PROPS TO DIDDY HE'S BEENDOING IT FOR OVER 10 YEARS BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Thank-You.
What? Your are "odeeing". You know why? Because I posted all that stuff already. And that crack about prestigious footwear, which I know you really meant to say was high-end, is really ridiculous. Search my screen name in this post and the high-end post and see what you find. "Bro."
the same pics youve claimed you posted have already posted since the beginning of the post. even without the love-kanye tag on it. letkanye's nuts breathe "bro" you're riding too hard.

HA

Originally Posted by kmn2008

damn.. this thread officially sucks.
lock this %!%$ up.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
if you don't like what you see, don't come in this thread.it's simple. not rocket science.

Back
Top Bottom