+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by AtribecalledKICKS

^^^ that's true....wale does get kicks stupid early.... this could be a sign

Or he just really knows how to keep his sneaks Stupid clean for about 6 years
lol True Blue's aren't even confirmed yet!

It is possible to keep shoes like that clean, for that long, hell even longer.

A celeb to some..
Fred Armisen from SNL rocking a pair of Brazil Dunks..
3160wup.jpg

damn would you guys stop quoting pictures.. damn, i see the same picture on 20 different pages

Damn Daryl has Jordan tatts like that? lol.. weird. i know he has futura tattoos on his Ribs.

Originally Posted by AtribecalledKICKS

^^^ that's true....wale does get kicks stupid early.... this could be a sign

Or he just really knows how to keep his sneaks Stupid clean for about 6 years
6 years? 01' release. lets do the math.

What kinda jacket is that wale got on?? I been looking for 1 that color for a while

Originally Posted by az005us

Damn Daryl has Jordan tatts like that? lol.. weird. i know he has futura tattoos on his Ribs.

yea man daryl been into nike and supreme and ape back when everyone was in timbs, pelle leathers, and parasuccos.

How much does a Moncler jacket cost? I've been looking to get one since beginning of winter and wondering how much and where to cop in NYC

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

How much does a Moncler jacket cost? I've been looking to get one since beginning of winter and wondering how much and where to cop in NYC
In the thousands and even more depending on the model

how are wale's kicks so ds looking those tb3's look amazing i remember seeing a video of him wearing the cleanest laney v's ive ever seen!!!

I can't find pics, but I just caught Jermaine Durpi on 106 and Park and seriously, I know people give Jigga some slack, but this dude JD really looks outof place the way he dresses himself.

Back
Top Bottom