Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by EtherealCereal

Originally Posted by AF187

2vnktms.jpg
pharrell's fit is
pimp.gif
imo
Shay's fit > pharells and i say this even though i don't like the carmines
BOut 20 pages back I got shunned for approving their fits...wth?
laugh.gif

Cudi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

This is whack. . when you post a pic. . .PLEASE post who the celeb is. . and what he did to become a celeb. . . .

Example:

Pharrel - Talking with music in the background
Jordan - Needs no explanation

ect ect. . thanks.
I'm down with the identification, especially if it's someone new..but for the explanation...i think not. Oh and btw it's etc and notect
wink.gif

hahaha ^^ I was thinking the EXACT same thing.... 25,000... how the hell. I never see you post much either

Originally Posted by JMKickz

hahaha ^^ I was thinking the EXACT same thing.... 25,000... how the hell. I never see you post much either
laugh.gif
Word....I guess it adds up from '01/'02

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

This is whack. . when you post a pic. . .PLEASE post who the celeb is. . and what he did to become a celeb. . . .

Example:

Pharrel - Talking with music in the background
Jordan - Needs no explanation

ect ect. . thanks.
laugh.gif
if they're a celebrity you should already be able tomake em out...what kinda lame needs instruction manuals for that?

Originally Posted by Untitled

laugh.gif
if they're a celebrity you should already be able to make em out...what kinda lame needs instruction manuals for that?
Yeah man, I am a lame bc I do not know whos "cool" with the kiddies.
eyes.gif

Sorry.
NCCUEagle: yes those are 2.5s.

Originally Posted by frescoxl

2ac3616018f165a0f6a5224cc1bb6d9469588517.jpg

You know what's funny with this? They played this promo on TV and all them dudes were wearing gloves to put shoes on little kids
laugh.gif

I mean, when I worked at Finish Line for a year (2003) I wish I put on some gloves
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

yardfest4.JPG
I think this is proof that tru blus are droppin this yr. Wale always gets kicks early. Then again they could be DS from the last time theyreleased but i doubt it...

Originally Posted by SoleMan

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

yardfest4.JPG
I think this is proof that tru blus are droppin this yr. Wale always gets kicks early. Then again they could be DS from the last time they released but i doubt it...

Na. Wale got pics 4 months ago with true blues on, i think he just has a clean pair of retro's. Either way
pimp.gif

^^^ that's true....wale does get kicks stupid early.... this could be a sign

Or he just really knows how to keep his sneaks Stupid clean for about 6 years

Back
Top Bottom