+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

John Mayer in Old Loves
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

smh.gif
at everybody complaining about kanye and everything he does...can he live?
Word and I don't see what's wrong with his outfits and how they make his heterosexuality questionable..... Taz is just caught out thereand he doesn't just push the envelope, he signs, seals, and delivers that sucka.... but that doesn't make him gay either. It's obvious to me thatsome people are more comfortable with their sexuality and more importantly who they are than others so they don't have to worry about judgemental eyes....smh

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

You sure? It's a hand-made baby crocodile skin bag, which he has in yellow too. I think it runs 6 figures, not $60,000.
160K I think I read.

pimp.gif
@ The Raymundo's.

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by KingRamey

smh.gif
at everybody complaining about kanye and everything he does...can he live?
Word and I don't see what's wrong with his outfits and how they make his heterosexuality questionable..... Taz is just caught out there and he doesn't just push the envelope, he signs, seals, and delivers that sucka.... but that doesn't make him gay either. It's obvious to me that some people are more comfortable with their sexuality and more importantly who they are than others so they don't have to worry about judgemental eyes.... smh
nicely put

Originally Posted by JMKickz

Originally Posted by foampositeone

that man purse looks really expensive for some reason

pretty much... its a custom croc Hermes Birkin bag.... runs ~ $60,000

your missing a 1 in front of that 60.....its about $160,000

can we please stop *****ing again and again and again. If you don't like seeing the same pictures
A) YOU post some different ones B) don't come to the thread
it's kinda simple

- KingRamey

Word..

You people complain about everything nowadays. If your tired of the same pictures, then contribute rather than complaining.

dope pics.... and thanks for the correction fellas. I knew that Pharrells Birkin was no joke!
laugh.gif
even though that much on a bag IS a total joke
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom