+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

b4f25b7eb06fac5e55ac953dbfb592b7e0e5ee4.jpg
97035a24e0986096c7a05a82c6b59370fde09d8.jpg
78625ffe3265dc3c50ec9019984c3a96bf6b25b.jpg
0a425b8e7c60ec26547c354db2cfd66275f8f54.jpg

mos def gets MINUS 5 for wearing a letterman jacket that has a cartoon character of a slave carrying a bale of cotton...wassup with that mos?!

mos def gets MINUS 5 for wearing a letterman jacket that has a cartoon character of a slave carrying a bale of cotton...wassup with that mos?!

Originally Posted by 5VERSE5

image004.gif

Originally Posted by 5VERSE5

Its TBG. can't speak for them or Mos for that matter but they do ALOT of provocative pieces depicting slavery and other painful parts of blackhistory. I'm sure there's a good reason, i dont kno really y but i'm confident mos wouldnt b rocking it on some #%!**$*$.

That was the Glen Rice trade. we also parted wit my boy Chris Dudley in that trade...The beginning of the downfall of the knicks...
tired.gif
sad

Originally Posted by kadafi99

That was the Glen Rice trade. we also parted wit my boy Chris Dudley in that trade...The beginning of the downfall of the knicks...
tired.gif
sad
EWING SHOULD HAVE RETIRED A KNICK... THE KNICKS MESSED UP WITH THAT TRADE TAKING ON MORE CONTRACTS INSTEAD OF LETTING EWING'S EXPIRE... THEBEGINNING OF THE DOWNFALL OF THE KNICKS... THX SCOTT LAYDEN...

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

a_layden_i.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^ wale's a 9. i remember watching this vid of him on youtube talking about how the black greem red spizikes were one of his favorite shoes and how theywere ruined when he was with Jay at Glastonberry (spell check, please). Then he talked about how he needed a size 9.
smile.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom