eyes.gif
, then i said who is this dude?
there's no dedication

laugh.gif
take it easy

that's not the first time that i've done that

i'll go back to the sig i was using last month

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

SMFH @ ^^^^ simping like no tomorrow--this pic makes it sooooooo obvious...

Dream winning...you on the internet...hating?

Why not try and get ya own Christina Millian instead of posting on NikeTalk?

Originally Posted by TheKid973

What shoes are these? I want to say Creative Recreations.......

rwjmmt.jpg

1. His clothing is WACKKK, why doesnt he buckle that dam belt and whys he wearing that sweater like that???? ridiculous

2. Quit puttin celeb girls on a pedestal. I guaranteeI could go out one night in the city and find at least 5 girls just as hot as her. Ppl beast just cuzthese chicks r famous...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Hahaha...Dream's winning...because he has a "Christina Milian" and I'm losing because I don't...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The fact that you're making such an absurd correlation is proof of just how much of a simp type dude you must be...

afterall, you clearly seem to associate having a "Christina Milian", who is an "industry chick"--if I may add, with winning...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Riggghhhhttttt...

You can have the Milians and Kardashians of the world, and believe that you're winning all you want...

As for me, I'll stick with the Michelle Obama's of the world and continue taking my L's...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Hahaha...Dream's winning...because he has a "Christina Milian" and I'm losing because I don't...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The fact that you're making such an absurd correlation is proof of just how much of a simp type dude you must be...

afterall, you clearly seem to associate having a "Christina Milian", who is an "industry chick"--if I may add, with winning...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Riggghhhhttttt...

You can have the Milians and Kardashians of the world, and believe that you're winning all you want...

As for me, I'll stick with the Michelle Obama's of the world and continue taking my L's...
grin.gif
grin.gif

You dudes crack me up. You see a woman in Hollywood with, let's say, 5 different guys and you say she's an industry $$#$
laugh.gif
. Both ofyou need to stop.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by TheKid973

What shoes are these? I want to say Creative Recreations.......

rwjmmt.jpg

1. His clothing is WACKKK, why doesnt he buckle that dam belt and whys he wearing that sweater like that???? ridiculous

2. Quit puttin celeb girls on a pedestal. I guaranteeI could go out one night in the city and find at least 5 girls just as hot as her. Ppl beast just cuz these chicks r famous...
smh.gif

This dude looks extremely ridiculous, saw him a the grove and also looked ridiculous.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Riggghhhhttttt...

grin.gif
grin.gif

Thanks for telling me you taking L's, 'cause I ain't said nothing in that fashion.

You still a hater.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Riggghhhhttttt...

grin.gif
grin.gif

Thanks for telling me you taking L's, 'cause I ain't said nothing in that fashion.

You still a hater.
Lol. U guys r funny

Back
Top Bottom