+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by kadafi99

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by SoleControl

SMFH @ ^^^^ simping like no tomorrow--this pic makes it sooooooo obvious...

Dream winning...you on the internet...hating?

Why not try and get ya own Christina Millian instead of posting on NikeTalk?
Hahaha...Dream's winning...because he has a "Christina Milian" and I'm losing because I don't...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The fact that you're making such an absurd correlation is proof of just how much of a simp type dude you must be...

afterall, you clearly seem to associate having a "Christina Milian", who is an "industry chick"--if I may add, with winning...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Riggghhhhttttt...

You can have the Milians and Kardashians of the world, and believe that you're winning all you want...

As for me, I'll stick with the Michelle Obama's of the world and continue taking my L's...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Thanks for telling me you taking L's, 'cause I ain't said nothing in that fashion.

You still a hater.
Lol. U guys r funny

Lmao ! you guys are funny

Hahaha...Dream's winning...because he has a "Christina Milian" and I'm losing because I don't...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The fact that you're making such an absurd correlation is proof of just how much of a simp type dude you must be...

afterall, you clearly seem to associate having a "Christina Milian", who is an "industry chick"--if I may add, with winning...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Riggghhhhttttt...

You can have the Milians and Kardashians of the world, and believe that you're winning all you want...

As for me, I'll stick with the Michelle Obama's of the world and continue taking my L's...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Thanks for telling me you taking L's, 'cause I ain't said nothing in that fashion.

You still a hater.

Yeah you're def. a simp...and not just when it comes to women...but on an intellectual level...

If you re-read what I said, maybe...just maybe...you will actually comprehend what I'm really saying...

Just maybe...

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Riggghhhhttttt...

grin.gif
grin.gif

You still a hater.

Yeah you're def. a simp...and not just when it comes to women...but on an intellectual level...

If you re-read what I said, maybe...just maybe...you will actually comprehend what I'm really saying...

Just maybe...

ohwell.gif

Having Christina Millian doesn't equal = winning. Being happy = winning. He's smiling with Millian. Smiling = happy = winning. When I saygo find you a Millian, I mean find your happiness so you can win, instead of hating on a dude who's winning. Hater.

And if you being so concerned with what the next man thinks about you to the point where your not happy, you're life's simp. Hater.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Riggghhhhttttt...

grin.gif
grin.gif

You still a hater.

Just maybe...

ohwell.gif

Having Christina Millian doesn't equal = winning. Being happy = winning. He's smiling with Millian. Smiling = happy = winning. When I say go find you a Millian, I mean find your happiness so you can win, instead of hating on a dude who's winning. Hater.

And if you being so concerned with what the next man thinks about you to the point where your not happy, you're life's simp. Hater.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Riggghhhhttttt...

grin.gif
grin.gif

You still a hater.

Just maybe...

ohwell.gif

Having Christina Millian doesn't equal = winning. Being happy = winning. He's smiling with Millian. Smiling = happy = winning. When I say go find you a Millian, I mean find your happiness so you can win, instead of hating on a dude who's winning. Hater.

1zph75z.gif

Hey man...save your primary school syllogisms for someone else...after all, you seem to be straining yourself in an attempt to "clarify" and rectifythe stupidity you already spewed...

Don't worry though it's whatever to me...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bapsta23

Not really a celebrity but thanks to me Ailyn from So Real Cru of Mtv's ABDC rockin Yeezy's.
20ff4ma.jpg

Damn ... she looks good and makes the YEEZY's look even better ....
pimp.gif

Kim K is so dope.. How could you kids argue over petty stuff when there are creatures like her walking this Earth.. smh

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Kim K is so dope.. How could you kids argue over petty stuff when there are creatures like her walking this Earth.. smh
cause they're simping over coochie instead of getting coochie...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by bapsta23

Not really a celebrity but thanks to me Ailyn from So Real Cru of Mtv's ABDC rockin Yeezy's.
20ff4ma.jpg
she must have big feet.
you know what they say about girls with big feet right
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom