roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
Look at the wall in that Ninjahood sized pic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

has any1 noticed this "1 jean tucked behind the tongue the other over" trend thats goin on? or am i trippin. ive seen a few celebs in this post doin it. Wale, Diddy, T.I., etc. Just wanna make sure im not buggin
i seen that. Its ugly IMO when people do it on purpose but Im not sure if they did. (all of the shots ive see like that were candids)

dude needs to accept the fact that he is old and needs to stop trying to dress like he's not.

jay, stick to your suits and button ups.

a zip up hoody would of been better than that leather jacket and whats wrong with dressing like that? why would you wear a suit and tie rappin on stage?????come on mann THAT'S HIP HOP

Originally Posted by kmn2008

dude needs to accept the fact that he is old and needs to stop trying to dress like he's not.

jay, stick to your suits and button ups.
do you want someone to tell you how to dress and what to wear? i guess not so let him be and with his money he really dont need to ask or fitothers taste
wink.gif
and imo he is one of a very few in this thread with"good" style

Originally Posted by dontmesswitaliens

l_0702220ca42844bcb67d20b997e9444d.jpg

Yoooo, look at how red his teeth are mannnnnnnnnnn
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
, I'm getting worried about dude, Wayne got him onto Promethazine (Sizzurp). The Gucci sweater is somethin vicious though.

Keri Hilson isssss sssoooooooooo seeexxxyyyyyyy.

Jay's fit is aight, at least with his fit you n's can't complain about how his jeans look over the Yeezy's
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by dontmesswitaliens

Yoooo, look at how red his teeth are mannnnnnnnnnn
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
, I'm getting worried about dude, Wayne got him onto Promethazine (Sizzurp). The Gucci sweater is somethin vicious though.

Keri Hilson isssss sssoooooooooo seeexxxyyyyyyy.

Jay's fit is aight, at least with his fit you n's can't complain about how his jeans look over the Yeezy's
smh.gif
smh.gif
"I like my sprite Easter pink.."
Wayne is crazy for drinking that %#%$.

Back
Top Bottom