+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Theres no way Wiz did that by accident way too similar Jocking a bamma FTL
he's just paying homage

I hope your being sarchastic....if not what has Tyga done for someone to pay homage to him?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Theres no way Wiz did that by accident way too similar Jocking a bamma FTL
he's just paying homage

I hope your being sarchastic....if not what has Tyga done for someone to pay homage to him?
laugh.gif
I hope you coughed while typing this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LTizzil

My man, Usher, always lookin right!

Ayo !! ?

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Jay-z concert last night in black/pink yeezys
pimp.gif

jay in shorts......looks weird

I was there. Dope Concert
pimp.gif

whats wrong with him wearing shorts? just cuz hes not wearing tight %!@ nut huggers hes looks weird to you? not everyone wants to dress like kanye

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Jay-z concert last night in black/pink yeezys
pimp.gif

jay in shorts......looks weird

I was there. Dope Concert
pimp.gif

whats wrong with him wearing shorts? just cuz hes not wearing tight %!@ nut huggers hes looks weird to you? not everyone wants to dress like kanye

I'm I missing something here?? whats wrong with his shorts??
some of ya'll be killing me sometimes, saying $%$$ like like he dress wack(most of ya'll wear the same $%$$) or he too old to dress like that..%##??I see nothing wrong with how dude dress, when I'm pushing 40 I know I'ma still rock sneakers and dress comfortable. Chi Mcbride dress the same way andya'll give him props all day...

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

a zip up hoody would of been better than that leather jacket and whats wrong with dressing like that? why would you wear a suit and tie rappin on stage????? come on mann THAT'S HIP HOP

People really need to stop putting a limit of evolution in HIP HOP. HIP HOP been forever changing with time. It does not NEEDs to stay in one stage or theme,because not changing/evolving with time will get HIP HOP faze out. So please sir stop killing HIP HOP. From Jay change the game from Ball team jersey to ButtonUp, to Kanye's 808s and heartbreak, these transition really is what made HIP HOP such a big category in Music. If it was not for the constant evolution,HIP HOP shouldve been dead long time ago.

Sorry to go off topic. Just came across that quote above and got really tired of people who love HIP HOP but not understanding it.

people tripping...when he said jay in shorts looks weird is because jay is always wearing pants lol

yall so blind

At the end of the day most of you are poor and judging other men who are doing more than you in life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

I'm I missing something here?? whats wrong with his shorts??
some of ya'll be killing me sometimes, saying $%$$ like like he dress wack(most of ya'll wear the same $%$$) or he too old to dress like that..%##?? I see nothing wrong with how dude dress, when I'm pushing 40 I know I'ma still rock sneakers and dress comfortable. Chi Mcbride dress the same way and ya'll give him props all day...
+3

i like hov's fit with the yeezys, camo shorts look great with most things, that is whats fun about them IMO

more pics please!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom