+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Slick Rick wrote:
So yeezys are coming out as a gr?
nerd.gif

That has to be the funniest comment on the last few pages.

The sneakers are nice but you'll pass on Katy Perry.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

That has to be the funniest comment on the last few pages.

The sneakers are nice but you'll pass on Katy Perry.
laugh.gif

she just ain't my style lol

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

INFO ON THAT TEE!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20090602-emjay5.jpg

why cuz jay got it?

indifferent.gif

design speaking it is very innovative. From afar you cannot tell what makes up the skull.

i still cant figure it out even with the close up pic. what IS that?

yup Nike wants to make more profit so they are releasing gr colorways in august and october in all footlockers, footactions etc for $110.

If that is true, then I'm laughing at everyone who camped 2 days for those so called "VERY LIMITED" released Air Yeezys!! (Not to mention the$250 dollar price tag......oh and some $500+ for people who didn't purchase on release day.)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

^^If you notice, he is rockin three pairs of 9s, which retroed in 2002, so most of those pics are most likely taken from his high school years - soph year of NBA.

Dude has gotten huge though.

that's because he is juicing....LOL!

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

If that is true, then I'm laughing at everyone who camped 2 days for those so called "VERY LIMITED" released Air Yeezys!! (Not to mention the $250 dollar price tag......oh and some $500+ for people who didn't purchase on release day.)
laugh.gif
QFT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yancancook90

yup Nike wants to make more profit so they are releasing gr colorways in august and october in all footlockers, footactions etc for $110.
when has that ever happened in the history of nike shoes? a shoe that would still sell at the 215 price tag as a GR being lowered by half? comeon now..
indifferent.gif

I personally like the way Jay-Z Dresses. Always looks good imo. Kanye, on the other hand always looks like a clown, Literally.

Anybody know what Jeans Lebron was wearing, with those funky glasses, and the VI lows? They are badass.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Originally Posted by yancancook90

when has that ever happened in the history of nike shoes? a shoe that would still sell at the 215 price tag as a GR being lowered by half? come on now..
indifferent.gif
believe it when I walk in footlocker and see it.

Back
Top Bottom