+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

lol yeezys GR
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

I know it is a couple pages back, but is there any info on that big champion logo crewneck Rick Ross was wearing
I bet you wanna be like him you swaggerless money!! BAWSE!!

Lol, im jk..That crew was probably never made by champion. He most likey had the #%$@! made.

Cudi is slightly unique, but him and Wale both have trashy flows.. So they won't get far..

Asher seriously has jump ahead of them out of the freshman class.. And ooh Drizzy Drake lol.. they not touching any of his mixtapes, period.

What does that have to do anything with the title of this thread?

I'm just saying...

Is that Brenda Song and Dizzy? LOL It trips me out cause my kids watch that Disney stuff all the time and then you always hear about these "kids"trying to grow up too fast.

The Yeezys are in fact going to be a gr and will be a little less expensive but not $125 lol, The gr Yeezys will not have the same leather and quality,embossed Y's as the limited ones. And i highly doubt they will release at footlocker.

im sorry...but i feel like i dress better than ALOT of celebrities .....some of this is sad....some is good though...some i respect...some i wanna throwup....but ey...to each his own

Back
Top Bottom