+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

lmao...u a cruel dude Ty...not everyone can be a Leader bro...check out the high end designer shoe thread man...idk if youve heard of common projects but i think u mite like em....to wear or have in your shop...peace

54ebtk3.jpg

4l6fceq.jpg

4l76z2u.jpg

1 2 3 4 5
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

^^
OG Fire Reds :pimp:
pimp.gif

holdin it down for all the fat peeps on NT

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

Kanye b coming with it does anyone know what kind of shoes that was lil wayne had on for the awards when he had on dat silver jacket the shoes I think was silver also they had a strap on em I think

^^^^^I think they were the Dior Homme F/W 07 hi top all silver. I beleive the jacket was also.
6gaskkk.jpg

4m0qlv8.jpg

4pdrqyp.jpg

"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

The ROC Boys in the building tonight...Hey!
5xo40hj.jpg

Maxwell in what look like Jordan 1's
4vrbeb5.jpg

Thanks kid973 u b on it man I would like 2 c some pics of your collection I kno u got some heat ova their

Quote:
you mean the guy standing next to the asian chris farley? i believe he is.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats cold
"My pimp game proper, my inf' aim proper
So run and I will hit you like Jeremiah Trotter
Yessuh! Call me, young Carter
My leather so soft and I be stunt'n like my dada
Ya dig?"

qpp40i.jpg
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Quote:
i been tryin to tell you when he wore a clashing colored polo last post
:smh:
smh.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

2i6f82h.jpg

1 2 3 4 5

^^^Is that Grandmaster B?
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

Back
Top Bottom