+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Quote:
^^^^ he needs a dermatologist
:smh:
smh.gif

RAIDER NATION

WHAT UP SEAN :pimp:

honestly more of the whole internet messageboard crowd are way more hypebeasted out then chris brown. granted he wears a lot of hyped up sneaks, but beyond that dude wears made stuff you can get at the average premium urban stores nowadays. Basiclaly the fly longstanding urban store in every hood carries the brand, OZ in Staten island, Dunk Sports in Queens, blazay blah. Rocksmith, which he wearing in that pick never even really got the super hypebeast looks like diamond, ten deep and and crooks got.

whatever though, thats just how I see it
www.myspace.com/thejerseyshirt

Quote:
Rocksmith, which he wearing in that pick never even really got the super hypebeast looks like diamond, ten deep and and crooks got.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

www.denimproject.blogspot.com

kanye again...

T-Mobile Sidekick LX Los Angeles Launch Event

80xmtqb.jpg

i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

I disagree fully. I can't speak about thier placement because I don't have of the actual evidence of that such as stylist invoices and such, nor would I want to comment because I don't work for the company and refuse to make assumptions about what they wanted to do, but if you go through new york they are far from relegated to the run of the mill hypebeast stores. They are one of the few brands of that nature that have been consistently able to cross over into stores of different swags.

personally I think rocksmith is a better/more fly line line then the majority of brands it sits level with in a buyers eyes

^We'll talk about this on aim lol...but I know some of those dudes and know exactly what they were doing. Cmon now, you and I both know LA is wayyyy more influential on "streetwear" and other type of clothing right now. That's why the ny "cool guy" stores are tryna open up shop all over Fairfax and the same reason why now japanese mags are featuring glorified store employees on covers along wit actual brand owners lol.

Quote:
personally I think rocksmith is a better/more fly line line then the majority of brands

That ain't too hard of a race these days.
Quote:
it sits level with in a buyers eyes

Oh and by this you mean dumbed down, makin a style that was once sacred and available to people that really wanted it, accessible by those of lesser style level for a lack of better words lol.

when the last time you guys saw KANYE rock any thing that was less than fresh?

I WEAR WHAT I LIKE I DONT FEED INTO HYPE

Quote:
when the last time you guys saw KANYE rock any thing that was less than fresh?

Yezzirrrr. Never.
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

Why the hell are some of yall so heated over Chris Brown?
He's far from a hypebeast. Some of his @#%$ you can get
anywhere as someone else mentioned.... plus he has enough
money to just buy what someone like a stylist suggests. Not
that serious

" OMG he's a hypebeast!! the ultimate one!!!" :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Damn :lol:
laugh.gif
take it easy. Does it pain some of you to see him ?

Quote:
We'll talk about this on aim lol...but I know some of those dudes and know exactly what they were doing. Cmon now, you and I both know LA is wayyyy more influential on "streetwear" and other type of clothing right now.

i mean I'm really looking at it strictly from a whos wearing it in the publics eye and whos stocking it in stores round me type situation. I don't really look at it on some what coast is more influential type tip, because to me EVERYONE bit phenomenon and swaggers steez in most of the neo-streetwear movement and they from Japan. I understand what you're saying100%, but its just not really what I'm takling about

Quote:
That's why the ny "cool guy" stores are tryna open up shop all over Fairfax and the same reason why now japanese mags are featuring glorified store employees on covers along wit actual brand owners lol.

in all honesty the whole Ny "cool guy" market is like a totally different thing, I'd almost even say its non-existent. Like nowadays you'll catch the more notable streetwear type brands in regular poppin stores that carry a LARGE variety of brands like Swagger, Sabit, J.Lindberg and 10 deep all hangin on the same racks, its real interesting. there are very few strictly streetwear stores in NY, from a shoppers perspective some we have some AMAZING and varied stores. I'm dumb interested to know which NY stores are tryin to bum rush fairfax though.

Quote:
That ain't too hard of a race these days.

HAAAA! I won't deny that either

Quote:
Oh and by this you mean dumbed down, makin a style that was once sacred and available to people that really wanted it, accessible by those of lesser style level for a lack of better words lol.

I guess more what I'm saying is that rocksmith offers a actual line, not just a few tees. Like the only about 5-6 other streetwear brands can even offer a jacket. Whether the pieces are hot or not, its really just matter of opinion and I'm cool to disagree on that, I guess I just look at it personally like RS has more pieces that you can actually build and outfit around then the average streetwear brand. Like crroks its the same 2 color schemes with the same graphics blahzay blah. I wouldn't use dumbed down because like CLH is dumbed down maybe even ******ed down, but brands like 10 deep, RS,crooks they do their thing in basically the urban style with just differennt references. they dont really have the ability to be a supreme or a hundreds because they are trying to sell clothes rather then a lifestyle

guess this got long winded but end of the day its just taste and I think you'll understand what I'm saying

PS that vest kanyes wearing is fire I'd be interested to know what brand that is

just becuz it costs a grip doesnt mean it's hot.... if your lame you'll find someway to make it look like you got it from buster brown...ppl try too hard...

Quote:
i mean I'm really looking at it strictly from a whos wearing it in the publics eye and whos stocking it in stores round me type situation. I don't really look at it on some what coast is more influential type tip, because to me EVERYONE bit phenomenon and swaggers steez in most of the neo-streetwear movement and they from Japan. I understand what you're saying100%, but its just not really what I'm takling about.

Yeah me too and that has been cats like Lloyd and Chris Brown, for sure not the best look for them if they only in it to make money. I agree with you about them biting but if we get technical that's all they're doing too is gong back to what NY was doing mid 90s fubu wu wear era etc and bringin that back before anyone got a chance to do it yet. But I feel what you're saying.

Quote:
in all honesty the whole Ny "cool guy" market is like a totally different thing, I'd almost even say its non-existent. Like nowadays you'll catch the more notable streetwear type brands in regular poppin stores that carry a LARGE variety of brands like Swagger, Sabit, J.Lindberg and 10 deep all hangin on the same racks, its real interesting. there are very few strictly streetwear stores in NY, from a shoppers perspective some we have some AMAZING and varied stores. I'm dumb interested to know which NY stores are tryin to bum rush fairfax though.

Im in ny and when I say cool guy I'm talkin bout the hypebeast because it's all the same just different levels in my eye. I've noticed that as well but man lindenberg and 10 dipp on the same rack? Times must be tougher than I thought loll...stores are turning into one stop shops lol. But umm let's see about those stores...FCNY now FCLA, Supreme, Alife, etc...with alleged others poppin up soon. Ain't greedy genius really ny too originally, I know that egyptian dude is because he was with that now defunct brand washouse smh. Another one of Dame Dash's bright ideas around the time he tried to do red label, and c ronson's line lol. Sellin american app tees wit tags still there in Bloomingdales...

Quote:
I guess more what I'm saying is that rocksmith offers a actual line, not just a few tees. Like the only about 5-6 other streetwear brands can even offer a jacket. Whether the pieces are hot or not, its really just matter of opinion and I'm cool to disagree on that, I guess I just look at it personally like RS has more pieces that you can actually build and outfit around then the average streetwear brand. Like crroks its the same 2 color schemes with the same graphics blahzay blah. I wouldn't use dumbed down because like CLH is dumbed down maybe even ******ed down, but brands like 10 deep, RS,crooks they do their thing in basically the urban style with just differennt references. they dont really have the ability to be a supreme or a hundreds because they are trying to sell clothes rather then a lifestyle
ed too, well at least it looks that way.
I agree about rocksmith trying to sell clothes and not a real life lifestyle which is why I said they're dumbed down. I think they're also dumbed down becuase they are really influenced by that whole 80's early 90s tip with the colors they use and the fonts, etc. Look at that sweater dude had on or the bright purple nylon hooded jackets they did. I agree they're a full line and that's because they want money. I just think it's different for us because I'm on the west coast which is driving the streetwear market right now and not on the east coast like you are so of course our opinions will differ. But this has gotten wayyy too long so I'll get at you tomorrow for sure, Im on ya'll time right now it feels like anyway.

:lol:
laugh.gif
kat williams is just that dude :lol:
laugh.gif

holdin it down for all the fat peeps on NT

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

Back