+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by illphillip

This thread is mad suspect.

Dudes sluuuuuuuurping Kanye. He stay fresh. But get your own style instead of jicking the next man so hard.

Dudes commenting on another man's looks because he has some freckles.

This thread deserves an enormous "PAUSE"

laugh.gif

Pretty sure that pic is from '05 Sole Collector event @ NTNY, I think he was talking to either Rebel or Stash in that picture.

what about the kanye west in thie cant tell me nothing video i wonder how he got the scarf that material and huge.plus the lui vuitton shoes if they where anyhelp??was fabolous birthday this week that just passed i saw 106npark and cought something about it.was that the event he wore that outfit to?

West Philly Freck
pimp.gif

Yeah that was Fab's B-Day party in LA that he wore that outfit w/ the Stash Highs to, he had his NYC B-Day Party last night I believe.

When Nike first started making SB's, I remember plenty of skaters complaining about Nike jumping on the bandwagon, and that they should stick to basketball. Sure they have highly respected skaters on their team, but think about how much more money they are able to pay those skaters.

nikes's first attempt at making shoes for skateboarding (even before sb's...when they had bam margera), was considered a joke because they didnt putany real time or effort into making good quality skateboarding shoes. fast forward a few years to when the first couple of dunk sb's came out (mulders,forbes, etc), nike was able to incorporate a shoe that many people have been skating already anyways, but input quality materials that a good skateboardingshoe needs (padded tongue, quality leathers/suedes, zoom air, etc). nike finally took skateboarding seriously and let skateboarders design shoes forskateboarders. not to mention, the innovative work of the e-cue, the comfort of the URL, the board feel of the FC, and the timelessness of the dunk, nike is amainstay. so with all that said, youre right...back then nike "sb's" were a joke to the skate community, but now im sure its safe to say thatnike has become a very respectable brand within the skate industry.

however, i must also say that that as of late, nike has been slacking on the colorways, and they should have tried to make the e-cue lighter, instead ofscrapping it.

i dont really see the point of this type of thread, all the celeb probably has thier own personal stylist. And i still can not believe there are so manyhaters....haha

Originally Posted by illphillip

This thread is mad suspect.

Dudes sluuuuuuuurping Kanye. He stay fresh. But get your own style instead of jicking the next man so hard.

Dudes commenting on another man's looks because he has some freckles.

This thread deserves an enormous "PAUSE"

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom