+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

:smh:x12i3u12oi341oi4oi085138502385ohith for puttin k-fed in this thread. dude aint a celeb, hes background dancer
laugh.gif

i know the actual skating community doesn't accept SBs
are you serious?!

thats why they have highly respected skaters sponsored right?

GTFOHWTBS!
\When Nike first started making SB's, I remember plenty of skaters complaining about Nike jumping on the bandwagon, and that they should stickto basketball. Sure they have highly respected skaters on their team, but think about how much more money they are able to pay those skaters.

I remember this campaign being pretty popular actually
menu_r1_c1.gif

http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

hey anyone know what kanye west was wearing name brand what kind of clothing is it vest and sweater at the T-Mobile Sidekick LX Los Angeles Launch Event.

Originally Posted by Tito516

hey anyone know what kanye west was wearing name brand what kind of clothing is it vest and sweater at the T-Mobile Sidekick LX Los Angeles Launch Event.
That is what I wanted to know. Talib Kweli had the same one on RapCity

6ptdwnl.jpg

Seriously, guys.
This arguement is too stupid.
Shoes are meant to be worn.
Whether you wear basketball shoes to skate, or skating shoes to play ball.
It doesn't matter.
Last time I went to a store, they let me buy whatever shoe I wanted to.
So why can't they?
tired.gif

pretty hot i cought these in the gq magazine.hey (vctry20)maybe this would help some of my words like them alot skater and skater issues the brand does matterbut they get issued to new sneakers and stuff plus there own stores and ideas sounds like sneakers for basketball and skating are meant to be worn but how manydo wear sneakers to wear or for pride in showing love for the game or just becouse there not really into the shoe game like us.is it a role in daily lifemaybe?but brands like ice cream bbc dc shoes and a bunch of other ones we make up are pretty cool with me .

this is a pretty hot forum yea monlcear i guess but i couldnt find the exact one but saw other nice peaces .could you shop at the site?

yea that hood is sick i asked for both i got the vest down but the hood who knows american aparrel?is that how you would spell it .

could you shop on that site or would you have to contact the item then ask them .could someone help me find the vest on the site.his is more like a jean vest.

Back
Top Bottom