+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
finally dudes relizing that wales buns

Kid cudi > drake > asher roth > dudes tryin to get me to buy there CD in NY > wale

Would sure be nice if NT had a Music forum.

eyes.gif

oh....ok thanks mod...... oh wait?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kid cudi > drake > asher roth > dudes tryin to get me to buy there CD in NY > wale

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
Log Off....

Permanently.

indifferent.gif

^^ Appreciate it man, many thanks

Found another picture here incase other nt'ers might be interested

the only question is, where can I find them all (Except the blue)

Originally Posted by rhester

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
Log Off....

Permanently.

indifferent.gif

AGREE

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by AF187

hs3v3s.jpg
if ye wore this, dudes would be ejaculating all over this post right now. this entire fit is fire.
Son is wearing a school bag on stage.....for what? Hate nter's always saying if ye wore this or if ye wore that people would slurp his sack.Ye has good fits and bad fits just like everyone. I don't see nothing wrong with Wale's fit,but don't understand what's the point of the bag.It looks dumb plain and simple.

kanye wore a lv backpack for the first two years of his career. he wasn't going to school either so...

kanye wore a lv backpack for the first two years of his career. he wasn't going to school either so...
If he wore it on stage I'd say he looked like a idiot too.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

if ye wore this, dudes would be ejaculating all over this post right now. this entire fit is fire.
Son is wearing a school bag on stage.....for what? Hate nter's always saying if ye wore this or if ye wore that people would slurp his sack. Ye has good fits and bad fits just like everyone. I don't see nothing wrong with Wale's fit,but don't understand what's the point of the bag. It looks dumb plain and simple.
He was preforming the Kanye tribute at VH1's Hip Hop Honors....

Son is wearing a school bag on stage.....for what? Hate nter's always saying if ye wore this or if ye wore that people would slurp his sack. Ye has good fits and bad fits just like everyone. I don't see nothing wrong with Wale's fit,but don't understand what's the point of the bag. It looks dumb plain and simple.

Originally Posted by jeyel

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Why is Kanye being honoured already...

Back
Top Bottom