Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
finally dudes relizing that wales buns

Kid cudi > drake > asher roth > dudes tryin to get me to buy there CD in NY > wale

Would sure be nice if NT had a Music forum.

eyes.gif
oh....ok thanks mod...... oh wait?
indifferent.gif
Log Off....

Permanently.

indifferent.gif

AGREE

You do realize, that was sarcasm. Hence the
eyes.gif
face.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
finally dudes relizing that wales buns

Kid cudi > drake > asher roth > dudes tryin to get me to buy there CD in NY > wale

Would sure be nice if NT had a Music forum.

eyes.gif
oh....ok thanks mod...... oh wait?
indifferent.gif
Log Off....

Permanently.

indifferent.gif

AGREE
i agree with air max...you dudes need to chill, it's not a big deal...stop acting like mini mods. get a life. lames.
smh.gif

We need to chill? Look at homie starting a music debate in this topic.
laugh.gif

Who the hell are you anyway.
laugh.gif

Piss off!!! Word to Gordon Ramsey.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by AF187
if ye wore this, dudes would be ejaculating all over this post right now. this entire fit is fire.
Son is wearing a school bag on stage.....for what? Hate nter's always saying if ye wore this or if ye wore that people would slurp his sack. Ye has good fits and bad fits just like everyone. I don't see nothing wrong with Wale's fit,but don't understand what's the point of the bag. It looks dumb plain and simple.
He was preforming the Kanye tribute at VH1's Hip Hop Honors....
son went in about how stupid he thought the bag was and how it served no purpose...when there really was a point to it
laugh.gif

Wale is offical when it comes to kicks and clothing..I just started listening to his music. Wont say its in constant rotation but I will listen to it.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by AF187
if ye wore this, dudes would be ejaculating all over this post right now. this entire fit is fire.
Son is wearing a school bag on stage.....for what? Hate nter's always saying if ye wore this or if ye wore that people would slurp his sack. Ye has good fits and bad fits just like everyone. I don't see nothing wrong with Wale's fit,but don't understand what's the point of the bag. It looks dumb plain and simple.
He was preforming the Kanye tribute at VH1's Hip Hop Honors....

Got 'em.

laugh.gif

if you guys have seen recent pics of The Cool Kids, mikee rocks has def switched his style up. his pants go looser than chuck's nowadays. for some weirdreason though, its like they stopped wearing nice shoes. kinda disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom