+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by gabrielo0

Yet these 2 men probably smashed more females this month than will in your entire life....go figure -shrugs-

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you braggin' about the females that another man is smashing...

roll.gif
@ your name being Gabriel

how old are you son?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

why dont you guys get off wale's weiner for once in your lives

I dont know much about wale, so my comment is not hate just because of who he is, but when I see a Man wearing a womans purse for a backpack or chris brownwearing a coin purse I have to question their fashion. Its pretty gay. You would never see someone like Jay Z with a coin purse. Sorry, it had to be said.

^Those SJ's are icey, but still wont sway me to buy them.

I will give Wale his props on the Infrared VI. You dont see that at all these days. I think that was Wale with the Infrared VI's, right.
happy.gif

Yet these 2 men probably smashed more females this month than will in your entire life....go figure -shrugs-

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you braggin' about the females that another man is smashing...

That must be one of the females he's smashing

Im saying though, Does it make sense to poke fun at a guy by calling him "gay" if he's OBVIOUSLY smashing more skee'os than everyone on thismessage board?... I mean son Smashed RHIANNA while most of you are scared to talk to the "lil' asian" girl in your P.E. class...Not to mentionWale is smashing Solange...

I give props where props are due... There aint no "hate" in my heart...

why yall care so much about the coin pouch....smh...yall acting like dude wearing a full fledged coach purse on his arm or something...

in the same sense how we makin fun of these """""stars""""" yall in here defendin them like they your babymoms, loosen your jaws

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

"Hi Mom"

And
laugh.gif
@ %#%$@% in this thread...alot of yall prolly look like this with all the whining and complaining ya'll do....

xaxaf7.gif
bwahaaha what is that %@+%% doin in this gif?

bun b's sneaker game has always been on point, but it seems like he's pulling a wale lately and just wearing what he gets in the mail...at least he's a dope rapper unlike our friend wale

What's wrong with wearing kicks from the "mall"?

Let me guess. You only rock kicks imported from Japan or Europe?

Look up my collection son. I got UK's, JP's, plenty of that "exclusive" !**+ you all drool over.

But that doesn't mean I can't rock some AF1's or AM95's from FootLocker.

Because it's not what I wear. It's how I wear it. I can make any sneaker look fresh.

Maybe you can't.

Cat's like you are where everything went wrong. Some people just LOVE sneakers. Some folks are more into the hype I guess.

laugh.gif
always something goin down in here...that LV backpack is way too much...that aint a bookbag tho which means it falls in the same category as aclutch.....and i don't see whats so
sick.gif
about the kicks Bun got on...some kids are out there for real
smh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

bun b's sneaker game has always been on point, but it seems like he's pulling a wale lately and just wearing what he gets in the mail...at least he's a dope rapper unlike our friend wale

What's wrong with wearing kicks from the "mall"?

Let me guess. You only rock kicks imported from Japan or Europe?

Look up my collection son. I got UK's, JP's, plenty of that "exclusive" !**+ you all drool over.

But that doesn't mean I can't rock some AF1's or AM95's from FootLocker.

Because it's not what I wear. It's how I wear it. I can make any sneaker look fresh.

Maybe you can't.

Cat's like you are where everything went wrong. Some people just LOVE sneakers. Some folks are more into the hype I guess.

I think you misread what he typed. Not agreeing/disagreeing w/you though. Just thought you should know.

Back
Top Bottom